As per our continual development plan, we have taken IT-Director.com offline for a rebuild and restructure. We have many new, and exciting, features planned in the next phase – so please bookmark this holding page.
IT-Director.com will not be accepting any new content during this period. However, if you would like to keep up with your favourite analysts, and contributors, please click on the logos and live content feeds below – or consider following our Twitter feed.
We would like to take this opportunity to express a massive THANK YOU to all our of valued contributors and readers, both past, and present. IT-Director.com would not have been the success it is today without your valuable contributions, feedback, and continued support.
During this downtime, our only contact method will be by email: email@example.com
Live Content Feed
The following content is sourced directly from our contributors RSS feeds. The links will take you to their website.
- Philips teams with HPE on ecosystem approach to improve healthcare informatics-driven outcomes
- Inside story: How Ormuco abstracts the concepts of private and public cloud across the globe
- How Nokia refactors the video delivery business with new time-managed IT financing models
- The next step in digital business transformation
- IoT capabilities open new doors for Miami telecoms platform provider Identidad IoT
- Inside story on developing the ultimate SDN-enabled hybrid cloud object storage environment
- How IoT and OT collaborate to usher in the data-driven factory of the future
- DreamWorks Animation crafts its next era of dynamic IT infrastructure
The following content is sourced directly from our contributors Twitter accounts. You may subscribe to this list on Twitter.