As per our continual development plan, we have taken IT-Director.com offline for a rebuild and restructure. We have many new, and exciting, features planned in the next phase – so please bookmark this holding page.
IT-Director.com will not be accepting any new content during this period. However, if you would like to keep up with your favourite analysts, and contributors, please click on the logos and live content feeds below – or consider following our Twitter feed.
We would like to take this opportunity to express a massive THANK YOU to all our of valued contributors and readers, both past, and present. IT-Director.com would not have been the success it is today without your valuable contributions, feedback, and continued support.
During this downtime, our only contact method will be by email: email@example.com
Live Content Feed
The following content is sourced directly from our contributors RSS feeds. The links will take you to their website.
- July 11th Webinar: are you GDPR compliant?
- CIO Watercooler discussion on workplace collaboration
- New version of BS 10012 – a key aide to preparing for GDPR
- Pentaho 7.1 a point release but one that Sparks my interest
- Women in business leadership — networking their way to success
- Data Masking 2017
- Kodak Alaris expands information capture portfolio to drive digital transformation
- Blue-9 Climbs to Success With SAP Anywhere
The following content is sourced directly from our contributors Twitter accounts. You may subscribe to this list on Twitter.
- Our qualified Field Service Engineers operate across the UK to ensure complete coverage https://t.co/6i8DWGrvqE