As per our continual development plan, we have taken IT-Director.com offline for a rebuild and restructure. We have many new, and exciting, features planned in the next phase – so please bookmark this holding page.
IT-Director.com will not be accepting any new content during this period. However, if you would like to keep up with your favourite analysts, and contributors, please click on the logos and live content feeds below – or consider following our Twitter feed.
We would like to take this opportunity to express a massive THANK YOU to all our of valued contributors and readers, both past, and present. IT-Director.com would not have been the success it is today without your valuable contributions, feedback, and continued support.
During this downtime, our only contact method will be by email: email@example.com
Live Content Feed
The following content is sourced directly from our contributors RSS feeds. The links will take you to their website.
- How retailers can get a makeover thanks to data-driven insights, edge computing, and revamped user experiences
- How VMware, HPE, and Telefonica together bring managed cloud services to a global audience
- Infatuation leads to love—How container orchestration and federation enables multi-cloud competition
- How a large Missouri medical center developed an agile healthcare infrastructure security strategy
- New research: Damage Control: The Impact of Critical IT Incidents
- Inside story on HPC’s role in the Bridges Research Project at Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- How UBC gained TCO advantage via flash for its EduCloud cloud storage service
- Looking back at the last 40 years and looking forward to the future.
The following content is sourced directly from our contributors Twitter accounts. You may subscribe to this list on Twitter.