We display our Top Ten page based upon the music chart formula. Articles are ranked using: impressions / days since publication.
Perhaps you would prefer to see the Top Ten Articles Ever Published?
1. Nine signs Michael Dell will be the Comeback Kid
A couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to go to Dell's annual analyst conference (DAAC), an event I've attended for many years. The big difference this year, of course, is that this is the...
Laurie McCabe, SMB Group | 11th June '14 | Score: 24%
2. SAP's Ariba teams with eBay to improve rogue B2B procurement for buyers, sellers and enterprises
New Ariba spot-buying service allows companies to bring 'emergency' or small purchases under control.
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 4th June '14 | Score: 13%
3. The continuing evolution of EMC
EMC is no longer the EMC we used to know. It has undergone massive change - mainly for the better - but still has some way to go.
Clive Longbottom, Quocirca | 11th June '14 | Score: 10%
4. SAP finally drops the Sybase name
The Sybase name has a long and honourable history, especially in Financial Services, and it even survived the takeover by SAP in 2010. Perhaps partly, I always thought, because SAP acquired rather...
David Norfolk, Bloor Research | 14th May '14 | Score: 10%
5. Microsoft SharePoint at a crossroads - opportunities and challenges abound
We assembled a group of recently selected top SharePoint influencers to learn where they think Microsoft SharePoint is headed.
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 15th May '14 | Score: 8%
6. Standards and APIs: How to best manage identity and security in the mobile era
The advent of the application programming interface (API) economy has forced a huge, pressing need for organizations to both seek openness and improve security for accessing mobile applications, data, and services anytime, anywhere
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 3rd July '14 | Score: 8%
7. Big data should eclipse cloud as priority for enterprises
Big data is big, but just how big may surprise you
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 12th June '14 | Score: 7%
8. Taming the data preparation beast
It is generally reckoned that the identification and preparation of data by data scientists takes up around 80% of the time required for analysis. This figure hasn't changed much since data mining...
Philip Howard, Bloor Research | 27th May '14 | Score: 7%
9. Five things SAP needs to do to make "simple" real
There's probably nothing harder for a business to accomplish than these two things: 1) make the complex simple; and 2) change market perceptions. But, at SAP's recent SAPPHIRE NOW 2014 user...
Laurie McCabe, SMB Group | 18th June '14 | Score: 6%
10. SAP's Supplier InfoNet and Ariba Network combine to predict supplier risk
The supply chain is evolving, and buyers need to analyze and predict, but also to manage risk.
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 20th June '14 | Score: 6%
Published by: electronicdawn Ltd.