We display our Top Ten page based upon the music chart formula. Articles are ranked using: impressions / days since publication.
Perhaps you would prefer to see the Top Ten Articles Ever Published?
1. Nine signs Michael Dell will be the Comeback Kid
A couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to go to Dell's annual analyst conference (DAAC), an event I've attended for many years. The big difference this year, of course, is that this is the...
Laurie McCabe, SMB Group | 11th June '14 | Score: 23%
2. SAP's Ariba teams with eBay to improve rogue B2B procurement for buyers, sellers and enterprises
New Ariba spot-buying service allows companies to bring 'emergency' or small purchases under control.
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 4th June '14 | Score: 12%
3. Standards and APIs: How to best manage identity and security in the mobile era
The advent of the application programming interface (API) economy has forced a huge, pressing need for organizations to both seek openness and improve security for accessing mobile applications, data, and services anytime, anywhere
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 3rd July '14 | Score: 12%
4. The continuing evolution of EMC
EMC is no longer the EMC we used to know. It has undergone massive change - mainly for the better - but still has some way to go.
Clive Longbottom, Quocirca | 11th June '14 | Score: 10%
5. Xerox progresses next generation MPS strategy
The market for enterprise managed print services (MPS) is a competitive space dominated by a small number of large vendors. With little to differentiate core services, such as fleet optimisation and...
Louella Fernandes, Quocirca | 29th April '14 | Score: 8%
6. Big data should eclipse cloud as priority for enterprises
Big data is big, but just how big may surprise you
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 12th June '14 | Score: 7%
7. SAP finally drops the Sybase name
The Sybase name has a long and honourable history, especially in Financial Services, and it even survived the takeover by SAP in 2010. Perhaps partly, I always thought, because SAP acquired rather...
David Norfolk, Bloor Research | 14th May '14 | Score: 7%
8. Violin Memory back in all-flash storage tune with new data management strings
Violin Memory this week released Concerto 7000, its all-flash array and software suite, expanding its data management features and capacity.
Peter Williams, Bloor Research | 26th June '14 | Score: 7%
9. Five things SAP needs to do to make "simple" real
There's probably nothing harder for a business to accomplish than these two things: 1) make the complex simple; and 2) change market perceptions. But, at SAP's recent SAPPHIRE NOW 2014 user...
Laurie McCabe, SMB Group | 18th June '14 | Score: 7%
10. SAP's Supplier InfoNet and Ariba Network combine to predict supplier risk
The supply chain is evolving, and buyers need to analyze and predict, but also to manage risk.
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 20th June '14 | Score: 7%
Published by: electronicdawn Ltd.