The Top 10 Articles on IT-Director.com
The IT-Director.com Top 10 page is based upon the music chart formula. Articles are ranked using: impressions / days since publication.
Perhaps you would prefer to see the Top Ten Articles Ever Published?
Most popular content
1. Compuware is rising from the ashes of its spinoffs. - Perhaps there really is money in mainframes
Compuware is a long-established and respectedcompany specialising in supporting mainframes -which acquired and developed lots of interesting technology.
David Norfolk, Bloor Research | 14th May '16
2. How Etsy uses big data for ecommerce to put buyers and sellers in the best light
Etsy, a global e-commerce site focused on handmade and vintage items, uses data science to improve buyers and sellers' discovery and shopping experiences.
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 13th April '16
3. Business unusual: How the Dell-EMC merger sends shockwaves across the global storage market
A BriefingsDirect IT market analysis explores customer impacts to the global storage market now that the $67 billion Dell-EMC merger deal appears imminent
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 3rd May '16
4. How IT4IT helps turn IT into a transformational service for digital business innovation
An expert panel discussion examines the value and direction of The Open Group IT4IT initiative, a new reference architecture for managing IT.
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 15th June '16
5. Informatica makes me swear
Bugger. That was my first reaction when I was pre-briefed on this year's Informatica World announcements. Actually, that's not quite true. Threefold bugger in fact.The cause of this remonstrance is...
Philip Howard, Bloor Research | 24th May '16
6. Can Xerox step up its game?
Xerox seeks to extend its lead in the managed print services (MPS) market and enhance its credentials in workflow automation.
Louella Fernandes, Quocirca | 19th May '16
7. ITSM automation and intelligence gains deliver self-service help to more users
Automation and ITSM-driven insights endow help desk personnel with more knowledge and provide a single point of support for end users, regardless of their needs while still catering to their preferred method of help.
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 21st April '16
8. Playtika bets on big data analytics to deliver captivating social gaming experiences
Social gaming company Playtika uses big-data analytics to deliver captivating user experiences and engagement.
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 13th May '16
9. ERwin runs free - just in time to take on the GDPR problem, perhaps
A press release has just come across my desk, announcing that a private equity firm, Parallax Capital Partners, has acquired theERwin data modelling software from CA Technologies. The new company...
David Norfolk, Bloor Research | 11th April '16
10. Capgemini and HPE team up to bolsters cyber security across application lifecycles
Internet of Things (IoT), hybrid cloud services, mobile-first, and DevOps are increasing the demands and complexity of the overall development process.
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 2nd May '16