Mountain View, Calif. & London, UK. – April 22, 2014 – Tintri, the leading producer of storage for virtualisation and cloud environments, today announced expansion of its global channel partner programmeme. The new initiatives and tools offer additional resources, trainings and programmeme benefits to help partners accelerate, differentiate and dramatically grow their business through rapid customer adoption of smart storage.
The Tintri Channel Partner programmeme is a key component of Tintri’s global go-to-market strategy as the company scales to accommodate the exponential growth in demand for its smart storage. As Tintri approaches 100 percent channel business, it continues to set new records with triple digital growth worldwide. Enterprise customers collectively run more than 100,000 virtual machines on Tintri. Close to 70 percent of Tintri customers made repeat purchases averaging 2.5x of their initial order. These growth stats underscore an opportunity-rich environment for partners.
With the programmeme expansion, Tintri is offering these new initiatives:
- Tintri Certified Sales Professionals and Tintri Certified Systems Engineer – Tintri has recently introduced a certification programmeme for sales professionals, complementing the existing certification training programmeme for systems engineers. The online certifications, which are now required for participation in the partner programmeme, ensure that partners are trained and acknowledged for their expertise to sell and support Tintri solutions and to promote the unique values of Tintri smart storage to their customers.
- The Partner Programmeme now offers three levels of partnership - Platinum, Gold and Silver. As partners deepen their investments in Tintri and achieve specific milestones, they advance to the next level and receive additional Tintri support and programme benefits. Partner skills, certifications and territory coverage are mapped and become the baseline for joint field alignment. Partners who earn the top tier designation receive the highest level of field support and commitment from Tintri.
- Tintri Partner Program App - Provides an app to partners to access information from their mobile devices. Partners can view sales tools and incentives, get updates and training, access sales contact information, and register deals while on the go.
- Tintri Partner Advisory Council - Initiated to forge close ties with partners and to foster the sharing of best practices among partners.
Tintri is quickly earning a reputation as an innovative channel leader. In addition to recently being awarded a 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2014 Partner Program Guide, Senior Director of Channel Marketing Derek Dal Ponte was also recognised as one of the top 20 channel executives.
“Customer demand for our smart storage solutions is creating a fantastic opportunity for savvy channel partners. Today’s announcement is another example of our commitment to advancing our partners' skill set, sales opportunities and differentiation in the market,” said Dal Ponte.
“Tintri allows us to offer our channel partners a smart storage solution to underpin the virtualisation and cloud infrastructures of their customers,” said David Galton-Fenzi, CEO of Zycko. “The expanded global channel partner programme delivers access to additional resources, training and other benefits including the new app. All of which helps us to dramatically grow channel business."
To learn more, please visit http://www.tintri.com/partners/tintri-partner-benefits.
- Download the Tintri Zero Management Storage white paper or watch the video
- Download the Tintri Partner Program app
- View the Tintri “Virtualise More with Less” Infographic
Tintri Zero Management Storage™ helps IT organisations eliminate storage complexity, and minimise costs and scale their virtualised environments. Designed from the ground up for virtualisation and cloud, Tintri addresses the mismatch between storage and virtualisation with the industry’s first VM-Aware Storage architecture. Tintri VMstore™ and Tintri Global Center™ together improve performance by as much as 10x, make virtualisation predictable and easily scalable, and enable higher IT productivity—all while slashing costs. Production-proven in hundreds of global enterprises, Tintri helps customers such as AMD, F5 Networks and Kawasaki Motors maximise their virtualisation investments. For more information, visit www.tintri.com and follow us on Twitter: @tintriinc.