Dortmund - November 14, 2013. Tandberg Data®, a leader in data storage and protection solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, is offering the Tandberg Data BizNAS D400 as part of its "Buy & Try" programme running until the end of the year. Channel partners and resellers in the UK can review and test the professional NAS solution for small and medium-sized businesses without any risk and return it within 30 days for a full money-back guarantee.
The promotion is valid for all UK channel partners who purchase a BizNAS D400 within the promotion period until 31st December 2013 through a Tandberg Data authorised distributor or system integrator network in EMEA. To participate in the Promotion, resellers must first be registered in the Tandberg Data partner portal (http://partners.tandbergdata.com/emea/english/)
BizNAS is the new NAS product family of self-protecting network-attached-storage (NAS) appliances. Designed and manufactured by Tandberg Data specifically for demanding business environments, BizNAS appliances provide fast and easy deployment of up to 16TB of resilient storage for file sharing among Windows®, Mac® and Linux® systems, plus simultaneous iSCSI block storage optimised for server virtualisation. The BizNAS is available in desktop and 1U rackmount configurations and delivers absolute simplicity and intuitive ease-of-use without compromising performance or capability. It will even protect its own operating system and configuration settings for complete bare metal restore capability.
By using removable RDX® QuikStor™ and the BizNAS's own backup software, the solution can also provide seamless offline and off-site disaster protection. The BizNAS gives IT managers the power to centralize, monitor and protect multiple accounts of Dropbox, the cloud-based storage service with over 100 million users worldwide.
Highlights of the Tandberg Data BizNAS D400 (desktop)
- RDX ready: RDX connection for off-site disaster recovery
- Fast and easy installation and deployment
- Best-in-class service: two-year advanced exchange service including upgrades and extensions
- Up to 16TB on one device
- Block-level iSCSI storage, ideal for virtualised servers
- Integrated data protection and disaster recovery tools
- Dropbox management, protection, and administration tools
- Compatibility with Mac®, Windows®, Linux® and iSCSI, plus iOS®, Android™ and Blackberry® with Dropbox.
- Web-based user interface for remote control and administration
- Open system based on Debian® Linux for endless expansion and customisation options
- First-class service and support
For further information please visit the Tandberg Data partner portal: http://partners.tandbergdata.com/emea/english/
About Tandberg Data
Tandberg Data is a global leader in data storage and protection solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, remote offices and workgroups. The company’s wide range of cost-effective storage products and services provides customers with best-in-class tape, disk, removable disk and software solutions for storage, backup, archiving and disaster recovery. These solutions are marketed entirely through a global channel of qualified resellers, distributors and major server OEMs. An extensive service and support network supports all Tandberg Data products worldwide.
- Learn more about Tandberg Data’s solutions at www.tandbergdata.com
- Follow Tandberg Data on Twitter: twitter.com/tandbergdata
- Join the Tandberg Data conversation on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tandbergdata
BizNAS, RDX QuikStor, RDX, Tandberg Data and the Tandberg Data logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tandberg Data. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For further information please contact:
Global Corporate Marketing Manager
Tel.: (303) 417-7110
Local Agency Account Director
Tel.: +44 (0) 7787 566382
Tandberg Data GmbH