Chicago – February 13, 2013 – Trustwave, a leading provider of cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, is a finalist for Best Global Security Company and Information Security Vendor of the Year in the SC Magazine Awards in Europe. Five Trustwave technologies and services have also been shortlisted for awards in Europe and in the United States. The accolades follow an award-winning 2012 for Trustwave, which garnered industry recognition in managed security services, anti-malware, security information and event management (SIEM), data protection and more.
At the SC Magazine Awards U.S., which will be presented on February 26 at an event in conjunction with the RSA Conference in San Francisco, Trustwave is a finalist for:
- Best Anti-Malware Gateway for Trustwave Secure Web Gateway
- Best NAC Product
- Best Vulnerability Management Tool.
At the SC Magazine Awards Europe, which will be presented on April 23 at an event in conjunction with the Infosecurity Europe Conference London, Trustwave is a finalist for:
- Best Content Security
- Best Integrated Security Solution for Trustwave Managed Security Services
- Information Security Vendor of the Year
- Best Global Security Company.
“Having our company, technology and services recognised by SC Magazine year after year highlights our continued efforts to bring innovative information security and compliance solutions to our clients,” said Leo Cole, chief marketing officer, Trustwave. “Trustwave is dedicated to delivering innovative technologies that make businesses’ complex security and compliance challenges easier, and we’re honored to receive this recognition from SC Magazine.”
Industry Recognition in 2012
In addition to being a finalist in the 2013 SC Magazine Awards, Trustwave earned broad industry recognition from security publications and industry analyst firms in 2012. Trustwave received honors for:
- Secure Web Gateway: Trustwavereceived the prestigious Frost & Sullivan 2012 Global Product Differentiation Excellence Award for most significant product differentiation in the Web content filtering market.
- Data Protection: SC Magazine named Trustwave an Industry Innovator in Data Protection for Trustwave DLP. In its December 2012 issue, SC Magazine wrote: “Priced right, backed by an experienced vendor, and with all of the appropriate tools, Trustwave DLP is just the kind of innovative product we look for.”
- Anti-Malware: Trustwave won Best Anti-Malware Solution for the Trustwave Secure Web Gateway at the 2012 SC Magazine Awards in Europe.
- Penetration Testing: Trustwave PenTest Manager won the Innovation Award at the 2012 SC Magazine Awards Europe.
- Managed Security Services: Trustwave was named a “Leader” in the March 2012 “Forrester Wave™: Managed Security Services: North America, Q1 2012.” Trustwave was one of the top vendors “that matter most” that Forrester invited to participate in this evaluation to assess the state of the managed security services provider (MSSP) market.
- SIEM: At the 2012 SC Congress Canada, Trustwave won Best Enterprise Security Solution for Trustwave SIEM.
About SC Magazine
SC Magazine provides IT security professionals with in-depth and unbiased information through timely news, comprehensive analysis, cutting-edge features, contributions from thought leaders and the best, most extensive collection of product reviews in the business. By offering a consolidated view of IT security through independent product tests and well-researched editorial content that provides the contextual backdrop for how these IT security tools will address larger demands put on businesses today, SC Magazine enables IT security pros to make the right security decisions for their companies. In addition to the monthly print edition, the brand’s portfolio includes a vibrant website (scmagazine.com); SC Congress New York, Toronto and Chicago; SC Awards; SC MarketScope; and SC Magazine Newswire.
Trustwave is a leading provider of compliance, Web, application, network and data security solutions delivered through the cloud, managed security services, software and appliances. For organizations faced with today's challenging data security and compliance environment, Trustwave provides a unique approach with comprehensive solutions that include its TrustKeeper® portal and other proprietary security solutions. Trustwave has helped hundreds of thousands of organizations -- ranging from Fortune 500 businesses and large financial institutions to small and medium-sized retailers -- manage compliance and secure their network infrastructures, data communications and critical information assets. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago with offices worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Follow Trustwave on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Trustwave, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Trustwave, and on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/companies/Trustwave. All trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners. Their use does not indicate or imply a relationship between Trustwave and the owners of such trademarks.