Rappel is the fastest, slickest and most feature rich Basecamp app for iPhone. The app that makes your Basecamp mobile.
Access multiple Basecamp Next accounts and projects, add and edit to-dos, create and join in discussions, upload files, and stay up-to-date across all your projects. All within a beautifully designed and intuitive interface.
Newcastle – October 16 2012 – Gospelware’s new app Rappel gives Basecamp users all they need to plan and monitor projects on an iPhone, without stress or complications.
Basecamp is the world’s leading web-based project management tool, which has been used to co-ordinate over 8 million projects. Using a simple and attractive design, Gospelware’s Rappel gives iPhone users all the features required to keep track of what’s going on, and has been created with Basecamp’s newest upgrade in mind.
Why is Rappel special?
- A beautiful, speedy and intuitive mobile-friendly interface gives users access to important Basecamp features with no headaches and only a few taps
- Create multiple projects and multiple projects, allowing you to manage all your projects clearly
- Build and complete to-do lists on the go, as well as delegate tasks to team members, set target dates and keep track of the progress of everyone in the team
- Compose new messages and view discussions in a few taps. Rappel also allows users to upload image attachments within the app, as well as view print and share project files
- Rappel is built using the new Basecamp Next API, giving users an app that’s designed to support Basecamp’s most up-to-date features
Gospelware co-founder Ryan Lewis Davies said: “We use Basecamp for all of our projects, and we find it really useful for managing what we’re doing within the company, as well as communicating and collaborating with clients here and on the other side of the world."
“The new Basecamp Next upgrade is really useful and simple, but a lot of the apps out there still don’t support it. We’ve created Rappel to help us use Basecamp the way companies like ours would like to use it. It’s got all the features you need to keep track of how projects are progressing, and allows you to communicate, manage tasks and upload files when you’re not at your desktop.”
Rappel has been tested and approved by the creators of Basecamp themselves, 37Signals.
37signals said: "Wow, it's slick and fast!”
Rappel is available from the Apple App Store, priced at £6.99. To download, go to https://itunes.apple.com/app/id567683111
Visit http://www.rappelapp.com/ for more information and screenshots.
Gospelware is an award-winning mobile studio, specialising in app development, interaction design and strategy. Its clients include the BBC, the NHS, Channel 4, ZSL, London Zoo, the Thinking Digital conference and Disney.