Berlin, Germany, 30th August 2012 – Toshiba UK today announces the launch of a new range of consumer products at IFA in Berlin. The range includes Toshiba’s first PCs featuring Windows 8, business projectors, new Smart TVs and a selection of new online features and applications. Toshiba also announces its first Sound Bar audio system and three new Camileo camcorder products. Additionally, Quad Full HD displays – including a 213cm (84”) screen with four times the resolution of Full HD – will be available for visitors to see at Toshiba’s IFA stand.
For further information on each product, please follow the links below:
Toshiba continues 4K development with expanded range of Quad Full HD (4K) TVs
Toshiba UK today announces the continuation of its range of ‘Quad Full HD (4K)’ TVs with the debut preview of a 213cm (84”) model at IFA 2012. Following the introduction of Toshiba’s first Quad Full HD (4K) TV, the 55ZL2, the new models will include screen sizes up to 213cm (84”) and Toshiba’s newly developed ‘CEVO ENGINE 4K’ platform.
- Experience the latest entertainment in stunning 3D
- Connect with friends and browse the web using new Smart TV services
- Enjoy a world of online content, using integrated Wi-Fi connectivity
- Premium JACOB JENSEN design adds style to any living room
Toshiba UK today announces its new premium 3D TV range – the WL968 series. Offering an exceptional vivid, 3D viewing experience thanks to passive 3D technology, the new WL968 series comes with four pairs of glasses so the whole family can enjoy the latest 3D entertainment. 2D to 3D conversion technology also means that even old film favourites and much-loved TV programmes can be enjoyed in a new dimension. Viewers can also enjoy easy access to TV, video and movies on-demand from popular services such as YouTube, BBC iPlayer and Acetrax® movies using integrated Wi-Fi® connectivity.
- Built in Wi-Fi provides simple access to online multimedia services
- Connect with family and friends across the world using Skype™
- Display or stream content from compatible devices using Intel® Wireless Display
Toshiba UK today announces a new range of Smart TV services and features with the introduction of the new TL968 and RL958 TV series. Both new series have been enhanced to make it easier to access a world of online content and connect with multiple multimedia devices around the home. New built in Wi-Fi® provides instant access to Toshiba Places, an Open Browser lets viewers surf the web, while USB Video Recording, Intel® Wireless Display, Skype™ compatibility and additional tablet and smartphone integration combine to offer greater functionality than ever before.
- New sound bars feature Sonic Emotion™ Absolute 3D sound technology to recreate surround sound experience
- Save space and wirelessly connect devices to the Mini 3D Sound Bar with Subwoofer via Bluetooth®
- Slim and stylish Toshiba 3D Sound Bar SB1-SBK1 fits into any modern home
Toshiba UK today announces two new sound bars designed to provide a complete surround sound experience when enjoying entertainment from any device. The new Toshiba 3D Sound Bar (SB1-SBK1) and Toshiba Mini 3D Sound Bar with Subwoofer (SBM1W) are perfect for creating a cinematic audio experience when watching the latest movies and TV programmes, or adding richness and depth when listening to music or playing the latest video games.
- Unique design converts an Ultrabook™ into a tablet in a simple sliding motion
- 31.8cm (12.5”) Gorilla® Glass display features 5-point touchscreen compatibility
- Stunning portable performance from 3rd generation Intel® processors for Ultrabook™
Toshiba UK today announces the launch of the Satellite U920T – a new hybrid device combining the ease-of-use, wake up time and performance of an Ultrabook™ with a tablet’s touchscreen interface and portability. The 31.8cm (12.5”) touchscreen transforms easily from laptop mode to a tablet with a simple sliding motion that reveals a full size keyboard.
- Impressive mobile performance from 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors for Ultrabook™
- 35.6cm (14”) high definition LED backlit screen accurately renders HD images
- Minimalist design weighs only 1.79kg and is just 20.9mm at its thinnest point
Toshiba UK today adds the Satellite U940 to its growing family of high powered, stylish and portable UltrabooksTM. Encased in an elegant Ice Silver chassis, and featuring a 35.6cm (14”) display, the Satellite U940 is the perfect choice for those looking for a lightweight laptop capable of running more demanding tasks – the perfect companion for taking on long journeys or using away from a mains power source.
- Capacitive touchscreen allows for creative, intuitive interaction with Windows 8
- First 35.6cm (14”) model to join Satellite P-series family of multimedia laptops
- Efficient performance, longer battery life from ULV processors and power management tools
Toshiba UK today expands its range of high-performance Satellite P-series laptops with the launch of the Satellite P845. Building on the P series’ premium design and power, it now features an Intel® Core™ ultra-low voltage (ULV) processor – delivering more efficient power consumption and a longer battery life – and a 35.6cm (14”) capacitive touchscreen.
- Shoot everyday adventures with the pocketable CAMILEO S40
- Get closer with the CAMILEO’s X150’s 10x optical zoom
- Capture every wave and mountain with the new ruggedised and waterproof CAMILEO BW20
Toshiba UK today announces three new additions to its Full HD CAMILEO camcorder range – the slim and lightweight pocket CAMILEO S40, the new X-series palm-held CAMILEO X150 with a 10x optical zoom and the ruggedised and waterproof sports CAMILEO BW20.
- Toshiba NHX21A and NHW22A data projectors provide a long lifetime and excellent picture quality
Toshiba UK today unveils two new powerful and reliable business projectors – the NHX21A and NHW22A. Both models offer an extended lifetime of up to 20,000 hours, and are ideal for businesses looking for a reliable projector with a low cost of ownership.