Barcelona, Spain, 24th February, 2014, HeyStaks Technologies (www.heystaks.com), the innovative collaborative search analytics startup, today announced the launch of its new Intent-driven Advertising product. The product enables mobile operators to uncover new revenue streams by identifying monetizable user intent.
The announcement was made on the opening day of the 2014 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, an event that attracts over 80,000 industry leaders and innovators to showcase the latest advancements in mobile technology.
When people search using their mobile phones, they are expressing a current need or intent. Contextual factors like location, time of day and individual preference influence these intents. HeyStaks proprietary community interest profiling and reputation algorithms helps mobile operators to build profiles of subscriber interest that enable advertisers to reach the right people and creates a better user experience through more relevant advertisements and offers.
The intent-rich behavioral profiles created by HeyStaks are a powerful asset for mobile operators struggling to monetize their investments in data networks.
“Our aim is to make it possible for mobile operators to generate new revenues from the vast amounts of Web activity that they process on their networks every day and to recover the value that they are currently losing to over-the-top providers”, says Dr Maurice Coyle, co-founder and CEO, HeyStaks.
HeyStaks Intentional Advertising helps mobile operators to uncover entirely new revenue streams and enables superior audience segmentation for advertising purposes.
Key benefits for mobile operators include:
- New sustainable revenue streams derived from subscriber data usage
- Intent-rich search activity used to build accurate interest profiles
- Real-time update of intent models based on current activity
- Context-sensitive recommendation of ads and offers for a more relevant experience
- Reputation-driven model to ensure accuracy and quality
- Privacy-enhanced via pseudo-anonymous profiling
- HeyStaks also delivers superior advertising capabilities, namely:
- Unique insights surrounding expertise, community and subscriber interests
- Advanced audience segmentation by intent to suit flexible targeting requirements
- Campaigns targeted at the users most likely to convert into paying customers
- Improved return on investment (ROI) for campaigns due to better targeting and improved user experience
- Higher cost-per-click/cost-per-thousand-impressions (CPC/CPM) due to richer segmentation features
- HeyStaks’ patented Collaborative Search Analytics technology is based on more than 30 person-years of research and its algorithms mean that peoples’ daily search activities can be used to deliver a wide variety of value-added services.
“HeyStaks knows who people are, what they like and what they’re doing right now, so advertisers can target ads that are relevant to a person’s contextual intent, at the exact moment they are most likely to convert to a paying customer.” says Coyle. He adds, “Mobile operators are uniquely positioned to leverage their direct relationship with subscribers and their ability to develop insights about user preferences to exploit these lucrative new revenue opportunities”.
HeyStaks has partnerships with the largest data management platforms, demand-side platforms and ad exchanges, so whether or not operators have in-house advertising business units or platforms there are numerous ways to monetize the intent-rich interest profiles it creates.
HeyStaks will be exhibiting at the Ireland Pavilion (Hall 7, Stand 7F70) at the 2014 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from 24-27 February.