London, UK - January 22, 2013 - At Mobile World Congress next month Tribold, the leading provider of software solutions powering product agility, is advocating how a centralized product catalog strategy can address the challenges faced by mobile CSPs when providing solutions to the global Mobile B2B / Enterprise market.
Ernest Margitta, Tribold’s VP marketing points out: “As mobile CSPs gather in Barcelona next month, we wanted to put the spotlight on the challenges they face and how Tribold’s centralized product catalog can help them meet these highly complex product requirements of their enterprise customers.”
Tribold highlights the following key challenges in the Mobile Enterprise market:
- Each enterprise customer requires a unique configuration of services.
- Pricing is set by the market or by sales managers external to the PLM process.
- Data needs to be aligned between Order Capture, Contract Negotiation, Fulfillment, Billing and CRM.
Margitta continued: “A key strategy to tackling these market factors is ensuring product standardization through an agile, centralized product catalog – a strategy that will also ensure that costs do not balloon along with product complexity. In fact, one global CTO we are working with has identified a centralized product catalog as one of their top three priorities for 2013.”
What does Tribold offer to meet these challenges in the Mobile Enterprise market?
- Cost Control - Enterprise products will no longer need to be custom-built from the ground-up for each customer, but rather constructed from re-usable assets within the product catalog
- Manageable Customer Personalization - Enterprise customer agreements will no longer require complex spreadsheets to manage, but rather centrally maintained with all the possible permutations and options readily available to tailor accordingly.
- Assembly Line Efficiency - Quoting and configuration of Enterprise customers’ products will no longer be unpredictable in time and outcome, but rather follow pre-defined fulfillment processes that minimize errors and maximize feasibility of the offerings.
Margitta and other Tribold executives will attend this year’s Mobile World Congress (MWC), along with more than 67,000 other communications industry representatives from around the globe.
To meet Tribold at Mobile World Congress, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0)1522 883640