Cloud Computing presents a variety of operational and deployment models that can help enterprises reduce infrastructure costs, provide better customer value, and position themselves for the future. But organizations won’t succeed with the Cloud unless they understand the strengths and weaknesses of Cloud Computing and have a carefully planned architectural approach that positions Cloud-based capabilities in the context of existing IT assets and challenges. In this workshop, delegates will get:
- A clear, vendor-independent understanding of Cloud Computing.
- A well-delineated conception of the strengths and weaknesses of Cloud’s three service models: Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service, as well as Cloud’s four deployment models: public, private, community, and hybrid.
- The tools and expertise necessary to put together a Cloud roadmap and migration plan for their organizations.
- An understanding of how to place the Cloud into the context of their current Enterprise Architecture.
- Practical intelligence and advice on securing the Cloud and putting together a robust Cloud governance framework.
Fee: £1,095 plus VAT (£219) = £1,314
Tel: +44 (0)20 8866 8366