Atheon Analytics, the provider of visual analytics solutions, announces the appointment of Debra Howard as analytics consultant, to support existing and new clients as the business maintains a sustained period of growth and continues to develop new service offerings. Howard will act as the the primary point of contact and lead for selected client projects.
In her role as analytics consultant Howard will identify, explore and develop opportunities to expand client engagement. Speaking about her new role she says, “I understand firsthand the pains of spending 80% of my time getting data to a usable format, leaving only 20% of time to add value and insight. I'm therefore really excited to join Atheon Analytics to bring both a data user perspective and join the organisation in its quest to humanise data and help more people gain insight that adds tangible business value.”
Howard brings to Atheon Analytics a wealth of experience of data analysis in the FMCG sector.She spent over seven years at Kepak Convenience Foods within a commercial and category analysis and insight role, where she was responsible for providing product sales insight for many retailers including Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Co-Op, Nisa, and Musgraves, covering all channels and working with a huge variety of market data, both account specific retail data and loyalty card data from dunnhumby and Aimia.
Guy Cuthbert, Managing Director at Atheon Analytics, comments, “We are delighted to welcome Debra to the Atheon Analytics team. With more organisations looking to make sense of the vast amounts of data they have, and turning to tools that enable them to visualise the insight, it is a very exciting time with significant growth potential.”
He adds, “In order to grow we need an experienced team behind us and with such vast analytical experience within both the convenience and multiple retail sectors, Debra will undoubtedly be a valued member of our team.”
Tel: 01296 733867