Elerium Word to HTML .NET is a professional .NET component which enables C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET developers to convert a wide range of Word documents (DOC, DOCX and RTF) to HTML format from any .NET projects. Supported input formats: Word 97-2003, Word 2007 and above. Supported output formats: file, string, stream. The converting Word document to the memory stream is useful when it is needed to show the DOC, DOCX or RTF documents in the browser window without having MS Word installed.
The installation package of the component contains C# and VB.NET samples for quick start. These samples show how to setup word documents before converting and how to use different options of converting process.
Elerium Word to HTML .NET is an independent .NET component that compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher and does not depend on third-party libraries and Microsoft Office Automation.
- Wide range of input Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007+).
- Various output format of HTML: file/string/stream.
- Text formatting (Bold, italic, color, etc.)
- Paragraph formatting (line spacing, background, margins, borders, etc.).
- Page formatting (margins, width, height, orientation etc.)
- Tables, embedded tables and their properties.
- Can be used in order to show Word document on a web page.
About Elerium Software
Elerium Software develops professional solutions for use in .NET projects (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) that aimed to read/write/convert different office/web documents and formats. Elerium Software components are based on the unique design and fast algorithms that allow being independent from the third-party applications and libraries.
For more information about the component please visit the product page: http://www.eleriumsoft.com/Word_NET/WORD2HTML/Default.aspx