Elerium HTML to Word .NET is a fully managed .NET component which enables C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET developers to convert various sources of HTML to Word documents (DOC, DOCX and RTF) from any .NET projects. Elerium HTML to Word .NET allows to convert HTML with full support of CSS styles. Supported output formats: Word 97-2003, Word 2007 and above. It is needed to say that the resulted word document can be edit even after the conversion.
The converter includes the powerfull WORD engine that does not rely on other software. In such way, the input HTML document/string can be used as a template for the finish documents. The installation package of the component contains C# and VB.NET samples for quick start. Base on the samples of Elerium Word .NET component a developer can quickly get the information about main features of the component and understand basic principles of Word Api programming.
Elerium HTML to Word .NET is an independent .NET component that compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher and does not depend on third-party libraries and Microsoft Office Automation.
- Various sources of HTML: file/string/stream/url.
- Generate and save Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007+).
- Full support of internal and external CSS styles.
- Page formatting (margins, width, height, orientation etc.).
- Paragraph formatting (line spacing, background, margins, borders, etc.).
- Text formatting (Bold, italic, color, etc.).
- HTML tables, embedded tables and their properties.
About Elerium Software
Elerium Software develops professional solutions for use in .NET projects (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) that aimed to read/write/convert different office/web documents and formats. Elerium Software components are based on the unique design and fast algorithms that allow being independent from the third-party applications and libraries.
For more information about the component please visit the product page: http://www.eleriumsoft.com/Word_NET/HTML2WORD/Default.aspx