Baar, Switzerland, February 5th, 2013 - Veeam Software, innovative provider of backup, replication and virtualisation management solutions for VMware vSphere and Windows Server Hyper-V, has announced a series of enhancements to its EMEA partner program. The Veeam ProPartner Program has been updated to provide partners with a greater level of protection and return on their investments. It will further develop their technical and sales skills in virtualisation to increase their credibility in the eyes of customers; and deliver clearer points of entry for Enterprise Management Services providers. As a result, Veeam’s partners can concentrate on providing the best possible service to their customers and, in turn, maximise their margins.
“Increasing competition and financial uncertainty mean that the channel is now under pressure to deliver even higher margins on its products and services,” said Gilles Pommier, EMEA Channel Director, Veeam Software. “Virtualisation is a market that has grown despite shrinking budgets resulting from the recession; thanks to the scalability, cost-effectiveness and capability it provides. Veeam is 100% focused on the channel, meaning that we are determined to see the greatest possible success for our partners. By further strengthening our ProPartner program, in conjunction with our ongoing Cloud Partner Program, we will expand on our success in 2013; delivering higher margins and better support for channel partners. This focus on maximising sales opportunities and developing more advanced skills will open up a new world of opportunities for the channel.”
Major enhancements to the program include:
- Introducing Veeam’s first Specialisation: Enterprise Management Specialist (EMS):
- EMS specialists were previously placed in their own tier of the ProPartner Program but can now become Veeam ProPartners at Silver, Gold or Platinum level.
- Enhanced Deal Registration benefits to protect Partner’s margin and increase their profitability selling Veeam solutions:
- Increased discount for Gold & Platinum ProPartners
Receive additional margin when selling to a New Customer and/or a deal includes Enterprise edition and two years of prepaid maintenance and/or includes Management Pack or SPI (only for EMS). Available for Platinum, Gold & Silver ProPartners.
- Veeam University: Additions to Veeam University include enhanced video webinars, which give early, in-depth insight into new releases; highlight new product features; and help support knowledge of and confidence in all Veeam solutions. Veeam University now delivers more streamlined and even more targeted courses to give partners credibility in the eyes of customers, in turn allowing them to transform that expertise into sales.
Click to Tweet: Veeam Announces Enhanced EMEA ProPartner Program
Veeam ProPartner quotes:
Andy Wright, Director, Vendor Alliances at SCC, UK: "Virtualisation forms a key part of the services SCC offers to our customers. Anything that helps SCC provide a greater level of service and support, whilst also ensuring the best possible value for our customers is welcome: in this sense, Veeam's ProPartner Program has proved excellent news for us. Not only do we have easy access to tools that can help provide top-level services to our customers; the level of accreditation and expertise we can demonstrate through Veeam University means that potential customers are left in no doubt about our capability. Furthermore, the range of benefits and incentives Veeam provides means we can offer customers enhanced services at a very attractive price. Veeam's established reputation in virtualisation gives us extra credibility with our customers, helping us to close deals more effectively and meet our full potential as a business."