Elerium Excel .NET Reader is a professional .Net component that allows developers to read Excel spreadsheet files XLS, XLSX, CSV from .NET applications or ASP.NET websites (C#, VB.NET). It works really fast and can process the dozens of files in seconds. Elerium Excel. NET Reader allows to get access to the cell range of all Excel Worksheets including styles, fonts, borders etc. Also it has methods to export data from Excel to Database (see C# VB.NET examples).
Elerium Excel .NET Reader is compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher and does not require any additional software. The component is completely managed and available in projects either C#, VB.NET or ASP.NET.
Elerium Excel .NET Reader key features:
- Various cell data types (numbers, strings, dates, floating point etc.)
- Multiple worksheets.
- Number formatting (number, currency, date, time, fraction etc.)
- Font formatting (size, color, font type, italic and strikeout properties, boldness, underlining, subscript and superscript).
- Cell alignment (vertical, horizontal).
- Rich Text for worksheet cells.
- Cell Background and Fill Pattern.
- Cell borders (color, style).
- Merged cells.
- Opens Excel files protected by PASSWORD.
- Reads protected worksheets.
- Reads hidden Excel Worksheets / Rows / Columns.
- Export to DataTable.
- CSV files (delimited with comma, tab, semicolon or any other separator).
- Reading files XLSX, XLS.
- ASP.NET online Web Demo (C# source code is available in installation package).
- Open Excel files XLSX,XLS,CSV online.
Extra Excel Options:
- Right-to-left text(Arabic)
- Defined cell names
- Excel worksheet headers and footers
- Panes (vertical, horizontal, both)
- Multithreading support
About Elerium Software
Elerium Software develops professional solutions for use in .NET projects (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) that aimed to read/write/convert different office/web documents and formats.
Elerium Software components are based on the unique design and fast algorithms that allow to be independent from the third-party applications and libraries.
For more information about the component please visit the product page: http://www.eleriumsoft.com/Excel_NET/ExcelReader
If you have any questions or concerns about component, let us know: http://eleriumsoft.com/Company/Contact.aspx