London, 21st January 2013, Bett 2013, Stand F341: Bloxx, the innovator in Web and email filtering and security, today announced that it is inviting attendees of Bett 2013 to test its genuine real-time Web filtering capabilities by taking the Bloxx Anonymous Proxies Challenge.
“Anonymous proxies present a huge challenge for educational institutions today” said Graham Twaddle, CTO at Bloxx. “Unless organizations have a Web filter which can analyze and categorize content in real time, tech-savvy students can simply circumnavigate web filtering solutions put in place. We believe that Bloxx leads the market in anonymous proxy detection and we’re asking Bett attendees to come to the stand and test it against brand new anonymous proxy sites created.”
In addition to the Anonymous Proxies Challenge, Bett attendees will be able to view live demonstrations of:
- The Bloxx Web Filter, powered by a dynamic real-time content analysis and classification engine known as Tru-View Technology. This patent-pending tool accurately identifies 50 categories of Web content in real-time at the point the Web page is requested, eliminating latency, reducing over- and under-blocking and delivering zero-second filtering and protection for new or modified Web pages.
- The Bloxx Secure Web Gateway which combines the company’s Web filtering capabilities with Sophos’s Anti-Malware and the Bloxx SSL proxy. This provides customers with unsurpassed levels of content filtering and protection against Web-based security threats for HTTP and HTTPS Web traffic.
- The Bloxx iPad Browser which lets organizations quickly and easily extend the capability of their Bloxx Web Filter or Secure Web Gateway to enforce Web access policies for iPads used off-network. The Bloxx iPad Browser filters Web traffic over a Wi-Fi connection when the device is connected to an organization’s network and if the iPad is used off-network, for example at home or connected to a public Wi-Fi network. In addition, if the iPad has 3G connectivity, then access policies will still be enforced with the Browser installed.
- The Bloxx Email Filter, the first real-time email content filtering appliance that enables you to increase user email productivity by effectively identifying and categorizing non-business emails.
- The Bloxx YouTube Filter which provides access to YouTube in a safe, filtered environment by creating a library of pre-approved YouTube content that can be easily shared across your organization.
Attendees will also be able to register for a 14 day evaluation of the Bloxx Virtual Web Filtering Appliance at the stand.
Bett takes place at ExCEL from Wednesday 30th January to Saturday 2nd February 2013. More information on the show is available on the show website, www.bettshow.com