Flytxt, the big data analytics solution provider for CSPs, today announced its Integrated Analytics vision and roadmap at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The vision and framework outlines the strategic direction for the future evolution of the company’s advanced analytics portfolio. The company has set its vision to generate more than 10 percent economic value for CSPs, leveraging their solutions and impact with a full service delivery model. The multi-dimensional integrated analytics framework will address the challenges and complexities of new age information asset processing and accelerate sustained economic value generation from data.
Dr. Vinod Vasudevan, CEO at Flytxt, while announcing the Analytics roadmap, said, “We are excited to bring this integrated analytics roadmap with comprehensive functional coverage across the Telco business. The self-adaptive analytics framework will not only allow CSPs to optimise value creation across their business workflows, but also enable new services and business models to monetise their information assets. ”
CSPs currently deploy multiple tools to perform different analytics functions like preparing dashboards and reports, applying predictive analysis or for recommending next best actions. The tools also differ by their capability to process data from different sources like network, social media and customer care. Highlights of Flytxt’s Integrated Analytics vision and roadmap are:
- Capability to integrate any and all data, structured, unstructured or semi-structured, with appropriate data verification and validation process
- Ability to perform multi-dimensional analytics that can derive optimal business value through in-depth data analysis ranging from descriptive to exploratory, heuristic, predictive and prescriptive from a single user interface
- Users can perform analytics on demand within a single decision flow; they can perform multiple analytics on the same segment to arrive at the appropriate opportunity, offer and reward
- Measurable objective-driven analytics will ensure optimising the generation and utilisation of insights, recommendations and actions for meeting multiple objectives like increasing revenues, optimising margins, reducing churn and enhancing customer experience
- Configurable visualisation that helps business users to analyse and interpret complex data clusters, patterns and correlations with ease for faster decision making
- Pre-built domain specific algorithms and visualisation to capture implicit and explicit economic value from data generated through interactions between multiple entities like customers, products, infrastructure and partners within the operating environment of a CSP
- Self-optimising machine learning algorithms that can continually learn from incremental data feeds to generate more accurate insights, recommendations and actions
- Flytxt’s analytics IP, which started with Customer analytics, has entered product analytics and will expand into Infrastructure Analytics and Partner Analytics
- Customer experience and revenue management will extend its present comprehensive coverage of revenue to margins, customer experience and cost
- Analytics capabilities currently driving insight monetisation through enhancing Advertiser’s ROI, will be extended to publishers, OTT services and to brick & mortar services
Flytxt Integrated Analytics framework is designed to enable CSPs to do analytics faster, deeper, objective driven and in a more efficient way from a single easy-to-use interface, reducing the ‘data to decision’ time significantly. The company has already signed up 50+ CSPs to deploy their analytics powered platforms and solutions.