In association with IRM UK
8–10 September 2014, London
The TDWI BI Symposium, presented in association with IRM UK, offers 5 tracks of full-day interactive courses, run over three days and taught by the most knowledgeable and experienced practitioners in the industry. The Symposium provides the leading forum for business and technology professionals looking to gain in-depth, vendor-neutral education on business intelligence and data warehousing. Designed specifically to maximise your learning experience and training investments, the information you gain at this event will enable you to immediately impact your current initiatives. The five tracks include:
- Advanced Analytics: These courses are designed to show you how to build an analytics-driven organisation. You’ll learn the fundamentals of performance management, from metrics to dashboard design techniques, and hear about the impact of the emerging technologies associated with big data analytics and how they will impact your organisation.
- Agile BI: Being adaptable and agile as you grow your data warehouse and business intelligence environments is key to success and profitability in a competitive environment. As companies adopt agile methodologies, they are discovering new ways to make their businesses more nimble, intelligent, and ultimately, more profitable.
- Business Intelligence Essentials: Learn how to build a BI foundation. We’ll start by building a common understanding of BI, then explain how to manage a BI project and effectively gather business requirements.
- Dimensional Modelling: This track will help your organisation execute business-driven analytics. We’ll cover the basics of making your data reliable and accessible, from the basics of dimensional modelling to advanced techniques in dimensional design.
- Data Asset Management: Complex business environments, increasing demand for high-quality data, and critical dependencies of regulatory compliance are among the reasons that master data management (MDM) captures the attention of IT and business people alike.
Between £1000 and £2000
Tel: + 44 (0)20 8866 8366