Hold a meeting, a training or a conference remotely from anywhere at any time. You only need a few bytes per second to make it work!
At first, for someone who doesn’t know Kadrige iSharing, nothing differentiates the app from the competition. That’s only at first… because Kadrige iSharing shares actions and events and not a video stream.
Kadrige iSharing vs screensharing web conference tools
The high quality of the shared content is never decreased thanks to our patentedtechnology, even if it’s an HD video.
As Kadrige iSharing only uses a tiny part of a bandwidth during the presentation, what remains can be dedicated to the audio for an optimised quality.
Kadrige iSharing is cost efficient: it won’t consume a lot of the user’s data plan, thanks to the patented solution Kadrige Everywhere (low bandwidth capability).
With Kadrige iSharing, a team can collaborate easily as the app replicates the actions made on the presenter’s iPad to the participants’ devices. These participants can interact at any time by tapping a button and using a complete toolbox. This solution enables collaborative work and a precise replication of the user experience.
Join a session on any device with a recent web browser.
Engage your audience thanks to the poll module, improve interactivity all along the presentation and get real-time feedback.
Analyse and co-browse your results with its related app Kadrige iReporting, the business intelligence native iOS® application, published by Kadrige Innovative Software.
With Kadrige iSharing, Kadrige invents true mobility for all business sectors and turns your iPad into an amazing collaborative work tool.
- Organise and schedule an online training or a web conference remotely in a few taps
- Enable real mobile collaboration since it works with a very low bandwidth 4 KB/s
- Present a content on your iPad to participants connected on any device from any recent web browser
- Instantly replicate your actions (swipe, scroll, touch) on the devices connected to the session
- Co-browse the web
- Connect your clients to e-conferences or peer-to-peer sessions
- Maintain the high quality of the content even with a low bandwidth(yes, even HD videos)
- Engage your audience with a collaborative toolbox (pencil and textbox) or by giving them the lead in the presentation just by tapping a button
- Get real time feedback thanks to the poll module
- Speak to your attendees directly thanks to our embedded high quality audio solution
- Save money on your data plans thanks to the very low bandwidth needed by the application
- Invite participants directly from the app by sending an email with a link to join a session in few seconds, without leaving the app
- Upload easily the contents you want to share thanks to Kadrige iDrop
- Native iOS app available in 12 languages: Chinese, Dutch, English,French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian
- Supported formats: PowerPoint, Keynote, HTML 4 and 5, PDF, HD video
- More than 200 participants can follow a session at the same time
- Licence per user and per month from 49 euros for Kadrige iSharing with shared server and 4GB storage.
On demand pricing for Kadrige iSharing Business Solution, custom version: benefit from implementation of the solution on a dedicated server, on-site distribution,unlimited storage and Kadrige’s expertise in integration and training.
For further information, please visit kadrigeisharing.com/en
Kadrige iSharing video: www.youtube.com/kadrige
Kadrige is a mobile and web application publisher with more than 10 years experience in remote and interactive communication in the healthcare industry.
In 2012, Kadrige split up into two divisions: Kadrige Innovative Software, the mobile and web application publisher and Kadrige Life Sciencewhich will focus on the promotion of salesforce effectiveness applications and high added value services to the healthcare industry. Kadrige Innovative Software develops innovative mobile collaborative solutions that meet the expectations of a world becoming more and more mobile.
Founded in 2002 by Olivier Cadou, inventor of the hybrid model that mixes face to face and remote calls, Kadrige currently employs a staff of nearly 60 and counts many clients in France and abroad, some of which are among the 20 largest pharmaceutical groups in the world. Kadrige is today the European leader in SaaS e-detailing and e-conferencing solutions.