Orlando, IBM CONNECT 2013 – January 28, 2013 - Qumu, http://www.qumu.com/, the leading business video platform provider, today announced its IBM Connections Social Video Solution that enables users to collaborate with others using video within the IBM Connections interface.
The Qumu IBM Connections solution enables video upload, management, sharing and distribution directly from IBM Connections. The solution is comprised of a series of widgets that are available to be used within IBM Connections. Highlights of the Qumu IBM Connections Social Video Solution include:
- Upload video content directly to any IBM Connections page and submit to an approval workflow.
- Easily add an existing video to a blog post or create a video on-the-fly while blogging.
- Use embedded players that keep the user within the IBM Connections page during video playback.
- Create and edit video with screen capture and a web cam from any Connections page.
- Leverage advanced content preparation including automatic transcoding and version management.
- Comment on, rate and share videos with colleagues from any IBM Connections page.
"The demand for social video collaboration has never been higher," said Vern Hanzlik, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Qumu. "IBM Connections represents a strategic decision for Qumu to partner with the leading enterprise social business platform."
Qumu will be demonstrating the solution, including social video collaboration and video blogging within IBM Connections at the IBM Connect 2013 Conference in Orlando – Booth #B78. John Greenstein, Qumu Vice President of Strategic Relationships will be speaking and demonstrating the solution at the IBM Partners Panel session during the conference – Tuesday, February 1st in the Dolphin S. Hem II hall from 5:30 – 6:30.
The Qumu Technology Integration Module for IBM Connections is available now and you can contact Qumu Sales for details.