Reading, UK – January 15, 2013 – LogiXML, the pioneer of web-based business intelligence (BI), announces the release of Logi Info v11, the agile information platform for embedding analytics directly into business processes, systems, and applications. Logi Info v11 makes it easier for business people to understand data, and put information to work – directly inside the applications they use every day.
LogiXML will host webinars of Logi Info v11 on Thursday, January 17 at 2pm and 6pm GMT. Sign up here.
“More and more of our customers are embedding analytics capabilities directly into their business applications, opening up an entirely new opportunity for organisations to put information to work,” said Brett Jackson, CEO, LogiXML. “Embedded analytics lets a much larger number of people interact with information in the context of their job responsibilities, so they can make better business decisions.”
Logi Info v11 offers the following new capabilities:
- Professional-grade design output – crisp and clean styling for charts, tables, and data visualisations that minimise clutter and maximise comprehension
- New data visualisations - bullet graphs, sparklines, and balloon gauges that improve data understanding while using space efficiently
- Mobile friendly design themes - dedicated styles for easier data presentation and interactivity on touch devices
- Intuitive data exploration – interact directly with data visualisations to identify, investigate, and uncover critical relationships, patterns, and trends
- Faster performance – a new ActiveSQL data layer that delivers faster analysis for large data sets
Advanced embeddability – new API for quickly embedding analytics into internal and external facing Web and mobile business applications speeds up application development and simplifies deployment
“We selected Logi Info for its functionality, low learning curve, and fast development time, all of which have enabled our team to get up to speed and deliver value to the business quickly,” said Joshua Rauh from Career Builder. “The advancements to Logi Info v11 will make it even easier for our users to understand our data, while the new data exploration interactivity will give our business users the power to make informed decisions right away with minimal help from our IT team.”
“Logi Info’s data exploration features give users of Access Insight™ - our identity and access risk management application synthesising vast amounts of information - the power to answer questions right away. This ability to identify and understand risk and breaches like this in real-time is something that has never been available in our industry before,” said Chris Sullivan, vice president of product planning, Courion. “In addition, Logi Info’s analytics tie directly into business processes and user workflows, enabling users to launch actions that settle those risks immediately and avoid business loss.”