Maidenhead, UK — Dec 4, 2012 — Embarcadero Technologies today announced that Bjarne Stroustrup, the designer and original implementer of the C++ programming language, will join David Intersimone, Vice President of Developer Relations and Chief Evangelist for Embarcadero, for a live, online conversation on C++, taking place on Monday, December 10, 2012 at 8am PST / 4pm GMT. The one-hour session is part of CodeRage 7, Embarcadero's online conference series designed specifically for software development professionals.
In the session, A Conversation with Bjarne Stroustrup – The C++11 Language Standard, Portability, and C++’s Ubiquitous Presence in the Markets, Bjarne and David Intersimone will discuss the new ISO C++11 standard, new language features, how C++11 builds on C++’s strengths, and how it makes C++ easier to learn, use and teach. Bjarne will also discuss application portability and C++’s ubiquitous presence in the markets.
CodeRage 7 brings together top industry speakers and technologists to talk about a wide variety of topics, all geared toward maximising developer productivity. Live, online session and presenter highlights during the three days of the virtual C++ conference also include:
- C++Builder Product Address – John Thomas
- Migrating C++Builder Code to 64-bit – Bruneau Babet
- Supporting the Delphi Extensions and RTTI in the C++Builder Win64 compiler - Eli Boling
- Using the C++ Standard and Boost Libraries in your 32-bit and 64-bit applications – Lee Cantey
- The Resurgence of C++ for Application Development – John Thomas
- Creating your First InterBase Application using C++Builder – Quinn Wildman
- Discover LiveBindings advanced features – Jim Tierney
Register for CodeRage 7 today at http://forms.embarcadero.com/forms/CodeRage7Registration.