SME on IT-Director.com
All the content in this part of IT-Director.com is associated with SME. To view other content either click on the logo to return to the homepage, or use the domain sub-navigation.
SME Opinion & Analysis
MuleSoft takes full-service integration to the cloud with iON iPaaS ESB platform
MuleSoft proposes nothing short of an iPaaS service that spans software as a service (SaaS) to legacy, SaaS to SaaS, and cloud to cloud integration. In other words, all of the above, when it comes to integrations outside of the enterprise.
Dana Gardner, Interarbor Solutions | 6th June 2011
Microsoft Intune or out of tune? A new end-point management offering for Windows PCs
Microsoft has taken elements of its Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and is update service and released an on-demand service for PC management called Intune. What is it good for?
Bob Tarzey, Quocirca | 27th April 2011
A change in practices leads to a change in recruitment focus for software delivery applicant
A change is taking place in the IT Industry that has a major impact on the way organisations should now look to recruit software development people.
Julian Holmes, UPMentors | 18th March 2011
In the last 12 months technology shares on the NASDAQ exchange have appreciated by 28%. Apple's have appreciated by c. +80%, Oracle's by +40%, IBM's by +30%. Microsoft's...
Gerry Brown, Bloor Research | 23rd February 2011
Why Cloud Computing is an Opportunity for UK Business and IT Jobs
Organisational change is often confronted with confusion and a fear of the unknown and this has never been more true than in the case of managed services that are delivered through the Internet, commonly known as Cloud Computing.
Martino Corbelli, Star | 1st February 2011
Energy Efficient Clouds
-Businesses could see 26% rise in energy bills as UK moves to low-carbon supplies-
James Griffin, Star | 31st January 2011
- Flexible working - minimise the impact of a disaster and cut costs
- Commoditising IT to differentiate your business
- PCI DSS Compliance In The Cloud
- Communications Overload
- Bridging the 'reality gap' - Turning CIO'S into Chief Innovation Officers
- Dependency on business email set to continue
Business & Technology News
Business headlines from BBC News:
- Shale gas ship bound for Grangemouth halted by strong winds
- Chinese investors pay A$88.88m for Sydney property
- Wells Fargo chief forfeits $41m amid corruption probe
- The business of 'Muslim friendly' travel
- Enter the dragon
- RBS to pay $1.1bn to settle certain US mis-selling claims
- Switzerland tops competitiveness league around globe
- Absent brands
- Memory keepers
- Street UK short-term lender expands to London and Manchester