Turkey‘s inspirational Vision 2023 aims to help Turkey to become one of the world‘s top ten economies by the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Republic of Turkey. This not only opens huge potential for both domestic and foreign investment in Turkish infrastructure, it can also provide a model from which the wider Black Sea Region can learn as well, and utilise this knowledge in their own PPP programmes. By working together and sharing knowledge, the wider region has the potential to achieve considerable growth in the run up to 2023.
This event aims to help this co-operation and the furthering of PPP projects, through bringing together experts from both the public and private sectors, lots of interactivity and case studies, and expert presentations.
- Expanding Turkey's PPP programme
- How Vision 2023 will transform Turkey's infrastructure
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Attracting & Encouraging Investment in Turkey & The Black Sea Region
- PANEL DISCUSSION: How Important is Islamic Finance in PPP Financing?
- Infrastructure Bonds: Paving the way for the future?
- Turkey's Booming Healthcare Sector: What You Need to Know
For further information about the event, cost and registration please contact Will Hoss via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +421 257 272 144.
Tel: +421 257 272 144