Key financial highlights:
- In USD terms:
- Revenue at $109.9 million (growth of 2.5% q-o-q / 6.0% y-o-y)
- Net profit at $18.4 million (growth of 42.8% q-o-q / 51.9% y-o-y)
- In Rupee terms
- Revenue at 5,901 million (decline of 1.0% q-o-q / growth of 13.5% y-o-y)
- Net profit at 988 million (growth of 36.8% q-o-q / 63.0% y-o-y)
- 245 active customers as of 31 December 2012
- $5 million customers increased by 4 to 21; $10 million customers increased by 1 to 9
- 10,952 employees as of 31 December 2012
- Added 443 employees during the quarter on a gross basis
Major client wins:
- An existing customer who is a leading superannuation and pension administration specialist based in APAC. Mindtree will provide development and testing services for its core applications.
- An existing product engineering services company that provides a cloud platform for collaboration and document sharing. Mindtree will provide product development and test automation services for its products
- A hi-tech company in the area of designing Integrated Circuits based in APAC. Mindtree will license its Bluetooth Low Energy Solution.
- Selected by Forbes Asia as one of the ‘200 Best under a Billion companies’.
- Improved overall Fortune India 500 ranking to 424 from 445 last year.
Tel: 01342 316193