Services on IT-Director.com
All the content in this part of IT-Director.com is associated with Services. To view other content either click on the logo to return to the homepage, or use the domain sub-navigation.
Services Opinion & Analysis
Demand for Managed Print Services on the rise
Managed Print Solutions are on the rise, and the savings and workflow improvements these services can bring easily explains their new found popularity.
Alan Watson, Barron McCann | 31st August 2016
Is the outlook cloudy for the IoT?
Quocirca research shows many UK organisations are moving forward with Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Should they be turning to cloud service providers for the necessary resources?
Bob Tarzey, Quocirca | 2nd March 2016
'Ready for the rush': Top tips for preparing retail IT systems for the Christmas sales period
Christmas is a critical time in the calendar for any retailer, and so Barron McCann advises all retailers evaluate their systems before they're tested by the most intense demands of the year.
Alan Watson, Barron McCann | 17th December 2015
Best Practice Linux Guide: your Cloud strategy
Many IT directors have concerns surrounding planning a Cloud strategy. However, the right tools and techniques can help migration and management.
Simon Mitchell, CEO, LinuxIT | 3rd September 2015
Emerging Technology trends and its impact on SDLC
A quick cheatsheet or ready reckoner of sorts on understanding, evaluating, adopting an emerging technology trend with a simple, easy to follow methodology (EITG-and indigenuous EA process) and not just compelled to subscribe to the drift.
Shailesh Gupta, Capgemini India Pvt Ltd. | 26th August 2015
Top five considerations for successfully deploying data centres in emerging markets
Here are my top five considerations for successfully deploying data centres in emerging markets
Tomas Rahkonen, CTO & Vice President eCentre, Flexenclosure | 21st August 2015
- Why standard data centre designs do not work
- The rise of digital natives and their enthusiasm for cloud services
- The five key questions to ask when designing a new data centre
- Retail Technology: It's About Evolution, Not Revolution
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of your IT infrastructure
- It's never too late to review your DR plan
Business & Technology News
Business headlines from BBC News:
- Saucy secrets
- Prize catch
- Gender pay gap to remain until 2069, report says
- 'Fit and forget' smart meters warning
- National Grid deal 'should be halted', says GMB union
- South African shops salvaging 'expired' goods
- Clothes by the kilo
- Baby-sized pension?
- Leadership goals
- Easyjet pilots suspend strike action pending further talks