1. Digital transformation
How digitisation and business process automation are enablers for digital transformation
2. The trouble at your door
The research presented in this report examines the perceptions and experiences related to targeted cyber-attacks across 600 European organisations.
3. The myth of email as proof of communication
It is now time to look to a more ubiquitous means of achieving such a proof of content - and this can be done through the simple medium of email.
4. Master Data Management Market Update - 2015
This document provides a snapshot of the current state of the Master Data Management (MDM) market.
5. TCO for Business Intelligence
This paper initially started as an investigation into comparative pricing for business intelligence solutions and then evolved into ...
6. Uniface 9.7 - classic Uniface for existing Uniface users, and more
Uniface 9.7 has been modernised so as to reduce barriers to its use in a modern environment; it now has the look of a modern application development platform, with Uniface 9 underneath; while Uniface...
7. Selling unsecure websites is not an option - why market dynamics are creating a new opportunity for hosting providers
Web security is a serious issue and one that can derail operators of web-based services if they suffer an incident that destroys the trust that their customers have in them. With many providers of...
8. DATUM - a 'value-driven' approach to building the digital enterprise
The world is awash with buzzwords about the importance of data to your organisation: data is the new oil, and the data-driven-enterprise, not to mention big data, data lakes, data refineries and...
9. The many guises of the IoT
This report presents new research into the perceptions held with regard to the IoT along with looking at what those with less experience can learn and more.
10. Comparative costs and uses for Data Integration Platforms in Agile Enterprises
In 2014 Bloor Research surveyed users of data integration platforms to discover how they were using that technology and what their three-year cost of ownership was. Our analysis, based on nearly 300...
11. Smarter, connected meeting spaces
Intelligently converging audio-visual, information technologies would provide smart connected meeting spaces, more productive meetings and better collaboration.
12. How to raise your organisation's security maturity level - the need for Security Intelligence and why it should be a board-level concern
Security risks are everywhere in today's always-on, online world and everyone faces threats, from individuals, through small and medium organisations, to large enterprises. Everyone should consider...
13. Data protection in France
The French data protection act was passed in 1978 and is considered to be the inspiration for the EU data protection directive of 1995. Currently, data controllers are responsible for data...
14. Dealing with Data Dimensions
Data is worthless until is has had some level of analysis placed against it. This short paper takes a look at the possibilities of using multi-dimensional data.
15. Blazegraph GPU
There are relatively few companies that specifically address graph analytics as opposed to analytics within the context of operational applications, which tend to be much simpler and at smaller...