1. Geospatial Intelligence On The Move
By having access to a centralised geographic information system, valuable context can be added to an organisation's existing data assets.
2. Using IT initiative to save money and credentials
As long as the right caching software is chosen, the number of back-end servers can be reduced leading to considerable savings.
3. IBM Informix and the Internet of Things
This paper discusses the IBM Informix database and its suitability for deployment within Internet of Things (IoT) environments.
4. Streaming analytics 2016
Streaming analytics enables businesses to respond appropriately and in real-time to context-aware insights delivered from fast data. This is important in a world where much of the data is generated...
5. Foundation issues for the Chief Data Officer
What is the function of the Chief Data Officer (CDO)? In particular, what are the issues and problems that face a CDO, and which a CDO should be able to resolve, that are not within the compass of a...
6. A reference architecture for the IoE
Quocirca proposes a basic architecture to help organisations avoid the many pitfalls of embracing the IoT across their own networks and beyond.
7. Self-service data preparation & cataloguing
We believe that this market will converge, both in terms of functionality (preparation, connectivity, cataloguing) and audience.
8. Mendix - Rapid App Development for the business
Mendix is a rapid app development PaaS (Platform as a Service) environment for the enterprise. It uses visual modelling (Model-Driven-Development) to produce new-style apps for the modern...
9. Digital transformation
How digitisation and business process automation are enablers for digital transformation
10. The trouble at your door
The research presented in this report examines the perceptions and experiences related to targeted cyber-attacks across 600 European organisations.
11. The myth of email as proof of communication
It is now time to look to a more ubiquitous means of achieving such a proof of content - and this can be done through the simple medium of email.
12. Master Data Management Market Update - 2015
This document provides a snapshot of the current state of the Master Data Management (MDM) market.
13. TCO for Business Intelligence
This paper initially started as an investigation into comparative pricing for business intelligence solutions and then evolved into ...
14. Uniface 9.7 - classic Uniface for existing Uniface users, and more
Uniface 9.7 has been modernised so as to reduce barriers to its use in a modern environment; it now has the look of a modern application development platform, with Uniface 9 underneath; while Uniface...
15. Selling unsecure websites is not an option - why market dynamics are creating a new opportunity for hosting providers
Web security is a serious issue and one that can derail operators of web-based services if they suffer an incident that destroys the trust that their customers have in them. With many providers of...