10-11 March 2014, London
This course is focused on the practical aspects of how to apply TOGAF within your organisation. It stresses two areas: Tailoring TOGAF, and creating an Architectural Vision. This is not a certified TOGAF course and it is not intended for certification exam preparation. Rather, it illustrates the practical implementation of TOGAF through an extensive example.
- Understand principles and best practices for applying TOGAF
- Get practical experience tailoring TOGAF and the ADM
- Work through an example development of an Architecture Vision and Target Architecture
- Understand an Agile approach to TOGAF and Governance
- Learn to avoid common mistakes and distractions
£1,145 + VAT(£229) = £1,374