The Black Sea Oil and Gas Forum will focus on opportunities arising from the increased activity for oil and gas exploration in the Black Sea region and overcoming upstream and midstream challenges of production and transportation to markets.
Held under the patronage of the Republic of Bulgaria Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism with the drinks reception being sponsored by OMV, Total and Repsol, The Forum will give government and industry stakeholders a timely platform to focus
on developments in this fast-paced market and will explore the key areas which will require further commitment and investment. Attendees will also gain an understanding of the significant geopolitics between the major players in the Black Sea region as it will cover developments from the littoral states, including those in Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey, together with surrounding countries influencing the region.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- H.E. Delyan Dobrev, Minister of Economy, Ministry of Energy and Tourism of Bulgaria
- Patrick Pluen, VP France Italy Gas Shale Europe, Total
- Kiril Temelkov, CEO, Bulgartranzgaz
- Bogdan Popescu, Managing Director, Zeta Petroleum
- Jean-Arnold Vinois, Acting Director for Internal Energy Market, European Commission
Discussion based case studies and panel debates will provide coverage on:
- Taking Steps Towards Regional Co-operation in the Black Sea
- How do the Black Sea Tenders and Discoveries Relate to the Southern Corridor?
- Host Country Focus: Bulgaria - What are the Latest Developments?
- The Very Latest on Exploration and Production from Total and OMV
- Monetisation of National Resources from the NOC Bulgartranzgaz
- Special Country Focus sessions for Georgia, Turkey, Ukraine, and Romania
- 1600 Euros per delegate if you register by 11 January 2013 - 1725 Euros per delegate if you register by 8th February 2013 - 1850 Euros per delegate if you register after 8th February 2013
Tel: 0044 (0) 203 615 0390
Fax: 0044 (0) 203 615 0679