London, 27 February 2013: Unified Communications Expo sponsor Cisco will highlight the value of a unified workspace strategy, bringing together social, collaboration, cloud and video solutions in a comprehensive programme of seminars taking place in the Social Business & Collaboration theatre. In addition, the company will host a number of partners in the Cisco Village area of the exhibition. Visitors can meet with a broad range of companies showing how Cisco’s unified communications technologies are being used across vertical sectors including contact centre, networking and datacentre solutions.
Sessions taking place in the Social Business & Collaboration theatre will include:
- Virgin Media Fostering Innovation Through Collaboration - Virgin Media will discuss how it uses Cisco’s enterprise collaboration platform, WebEx Social, to combine the power of social networking, content creation, and real-time communications in order to improve productivity and innovation in the session.
- WebEx Social – Where real time meets unstructured asynchronous communication - will offer a practical demonstration of the platform to outline how businesses can get the most out of it.
- How Logicalis made Social Work – in this Q&A session Simon Daykin, CTO of systems integrator Logicalis, will draw on his company’s experience to share advice on how it used WebEx Social to transform internal operations and sales capabilities.
- The Future of Unified Communications: a UC Leaders panel debate - chaired by Gartner Research Vice President, Steve Blood, will bring together representatives from Cisco, Siemens Enterprise Communications, Microsoft and Avaya to discuss where the sector is heading.
- Samsung and Cisco Driving Innovative Mobile Experiences - will show attendees how Samsung has been able to cater to the specific needs of the business community, for example enabling BYOD, by incorporating Cisco collaboration applications into its mobile devices.
- Cisco and Pervasive Video - presented by Richard Hayes, Cisco’s Collaboration Endpoints Manager, will offer an overview of Cisco’s TelePresence and video portfolio to look at how organisations can take advantage of current trends to streamline collaboration.
- Embedding Cisco UC into Google Apps - Google and Cisco technology partner Esna will explore how Cisco solutions integrate with Google Mail and Google Apps to improve access for business users.
Chintan Patel, Cisco’s Head of Sales & Business Development - Next Generation Workspace, says: “Cisco is the market leader in UC, both in terms of the Gartner Magic Quadrant and market share. Unified Communications Expo allows us to meet with a wide cross-section of audiences looking to understand how they can take advantage of UC to improve their business operations. We look forward to communicating the advantages of our linked up thinking and showing how our customers and partners are developing innovative new UC solutions based around our technologies.”
Unified Communications Expo at London Olympia, brings together all the leading players in the field of unified communications and connected business. As Europe’s biggest and most informative business communications event, Unified Communications Expo underlines the value of ‘connected people, connected business’ to thousands of attendees.Register free today to become part of the event that embraces the latest changes and challenges in communications technology.