London, UK – December 11, 2012 – Today, Marketo, the leading provider of cloud-based marketing automation software, announced the launch of new Client Services capabilities for the Marketing Nation. Marketo Client Services empower customers to drive sustained revenue success, combining proven marketing and sales best practices with certified education and implementation professionals, enabling customers to gain immediate maximum impact.
The Marketing Nation is where people, ideas and technology come together to empower marketers across the world to succeed with marketing automation technology. The Marketing Nation taps into the rich knowledge and institutional experience of more than 2,000 of Marketo’s customers and its 23,000-strong user community to support marketing professionals and accelerate the speed to achieving marketing results.
“Marketo has spent this past year creating world class Client Services capabilities to maximize customer value through our team of experts. Support, Expert Services, and Education offerings have been specifically designed to exceed the unique needs of both our global enterprise and small and medium business customers,” said Jason Holmes, senior vice president of Marketo client services. “Further, we view our Preferred Services Partners as key to giving our customers flexibility to choose the best services provider for their needs and they represent a trusted resource for customer success.”
“It was really important for Citrix that we find a partner that we could feel confident in and trust, and Marketo and its professional services team has absolutely become that partner. The great responsiveness and support that we receive from Marketo is refreshing, especially given our global, complex environment,” said Eva Tsai, Senior Director Marketing Operations, Citrix. “They have made sure that we’ve been successful, and they’re continuing to make sure we’re successful, and not just from a technical perspective, but from a business perspective.”
The Marketing Nation Client Service capabilities now include:
- Marketo Launch Packs and Marketo Office Hours help get small and medium business customers up and running quickly with complete pre-packaged on-boarding, self-service tutorials, over 30 course offerings, and ongoing assistance to continue the journey toward Revenue Performance Management. These offerings provide the right service to stay on budget and satisfy customer needs.
- Marketo Expert Services give our Global Enterprise customers access to the best and brightest enterprise class consultants with more than 45,000 hours of customer experience to complement our customers’ marketing, creative and technical teams. Our Expert Services create customer success based on the Marketo Drive framework and have added particularly strong capabilities in Reporting and Social Campaigns to provide ongoing expertise to ensure success with Marketo solutions.
- Marketo Premier and Elite Support options enhance standard Support offerings to exceed the needs of Global Enterprise customers. Premier and Elite services provide Marketo’s largest customers with access to named services professionals, creating a familiar and lasting relationship to define marketing goals and proactively manage to those goals together.
- Marketo Drive is a repeatable, pre-built, scalable, implementation framework that optimizes time to value for Marketo customers. Leveraging the experience of more than 2,000 successful customer engagements, Marketo Drive standardizes the process and outcomes of implementing marketing software based on marketing and technical best practices.
- Marketo Preferred Services Partners include Datarati, DemandGen, Innoveer, LeadMD, MarketBridge, The Pedowitz Group, Spear Marketing and Sundog. Working with Marketo, these organizations deliver complementary services based on the standardized Marketo Drive framework. This select ecosystem of partners gives customers the freedom to choose the right offerings that drive results with the confidence of a consistent delivery framework.
The introduction of Marketo Client Services capabilities marks the third time in as many months that Marketo has introduced a product or initiative to help customers get more out of their marketing efforts through the Marketing Nation. In late October, the company launched its Program Exchange to empower marketers to dramatically accelerate their practices by providing instant access to the most useful pre-built, verified marketing programs and the ability to share those programs between customers. Last month, Marketo announced the LaunchPoint™ marketing ecosystem the most complete ecosystem of marketing solutions with over 65 partners.
Hear what our customers have to say in the Marketo Client Services testimonial video.
About Marketo: Easy, Powerful, Complete.
Marketo uniquely provides easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises alike. Marketo® marketing automation and sales effectiveness software – including the world’s first integrated solution for social marketing automation – streamlines marketing processes, delivers more campaigns, generates more win-ready leads, and dramatically improves sales performance. With proven technology, comprehensive services and expert guidance, Marketo helps thousands of companies around the world turn marketing from a cost center into a revenue driver.
Known for providing breakthrough innovation and fueling explosive growth, Marketo was recently named one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes, the #1 Marketing Software Vendor on the INC 500, and the #1 fastest-growing private company of 2011 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal. In both 2011 and 2012 the company received the CRM Market Leaders Awards Winner for Marketing Solutions by CRM Magazine. Salesforce.com customers also honored the company with two AppExchange Best of ’11 Awards, for Best Marketing Automation Solution and Best Chatter Exchange.
Marketo and the Marketo logo are trademarks of Marketo, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Tel: 07779 097758
Distributed on behalf of Devonshire Marketing by NeonDrum news distribution service (http://www.neondrum.com)
Tel: +44 7747 017654