London, 8 May 2013: To meet demand from government organisations for affordable, user friendly and easy-to-purchase software and services, Bluefin Solutions today announced that it has been added to the UK Government’s G-Cloud Framework for Specialist Cloud Services.
“The G-Cloud is good for government, good for businesses and good for taxpayers,” stated Chris Smith, Head of Public Sector, Bluefin Solutions, a UK-founded small and medium sized (SME) management consultancy. “Public sector organisations will benefit from our software and services including being able to now more efficiently deliver services to taxpayers, better accurately plan and forecast budgets and retain and recruit talented employees.”
From today, employees at public sector organisations are able to gain new business and technology capabilities by purchasing five software tools and services from Bluefin Solutions through the Government’s CloudStore. These include:
- Business Planning & Consolidation: Helpsorganisations evaluate and implement the correct budgeting, planning and forecasting tool from SAP. Benefits include more efficient analysis of complex reports including generating “what if” scenarios to better manage budgets.
- Customer Relationship Management: Improves local authorities’ ability to deliver more efficient and measurable customer services by using SAP CRM’s contact centre solution, which can be implemented in just 8-12 weeks.
- Enterprise Information Management: Enables organisations to digitalise data so information can be used to make better informed, timely decisions. New levels of insight enabled by deploying SAP and OpenText software includes delivering significant cost savings whilst delivering more effective services to taxpayers.
- Human Capital Management Analytical Dashboard: Helpsusers to effectively measure and track the success ofrecruitment and employee training and productivity. The self-service dashboard is instrumental in motivating and retaining talent.
- Strategic Business Intelligence Roadmap: Provides a comprehensive review to determinethe information needs of public sector organisations and technology
investments and tools they need to align and support smarter decision-making.
About Bluefin Solutions
Bluefin Solutions is a leading global management consultancy that helps large organisations accelerate performance and innovation. Our industry experts are sought after for providing independent strategic advice to business and IT leaders. We work with clients to co-create new competitive advantages through agile business strategies and cutting-edge technologies. Read our latest insights at www.bluefinsolutions.com/insights. Twitter: @Bluefinsolution.