Farnborough – December, 2012 – Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Skyline Hotels & Resorts has implemented the Infor EzRMS Revenue and Yield Management Solutions within all five Skyline Hotels & Resorts in Canada. Skyline Hotels & Resorts offer a variety of locations, each with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. From city stays to Ontario getaways, Skyline Hotels & Resorts are known for high quality customer service and unique experiences.
- Cosmopolitan Hotel is a boutique hotel offering a haven of tranquility in the heart of Toronto. Explore Toronto’s finest restaurants, shopping boutiques, and entertainment possibilities.
- Pantages Hotel in Toronto Centre offers a chic luxury boutique hotel experience with an urban vibe. Located mere steps away from the centre of downtown Toronto, this chic all-suite boutique hotel and spa embodies the concept of urban luxury in stunning fashion.
- Deerhurst Resort on Peninsula Lake offers a year-round retreat to Ontario's famous country lifestyle in Muskoka. This exciting destination resort is perfect for everything from a weekend getaway to a budget-friendly meeting.
- Horseshoe Resort offers four seasons of adventure only one hour north of Toronto, whether for family fun, an inspired meeting or a romantic Ontario getaway, there’s a whole world of things to do at this welcoming resort.
- The King Edward Hotel is a model of graceful Canadian elegance and has hosted visitors to Toronto for over 100 years. Nestled in the financial district at the heart of the city, the hotel upholds its regal legacy through a commitment to traditional hospitality with sleek modern sensibility.
The Cosmopolitan and Pantages Toronto Centre now benefit from the EzRMS Core Module, Ez-REGION and Ez-CONTRACT while the Horseshoe and Deerhurst Resorts will have EzRMS Core Module, Ez-REGION and Ez-QUOTE. The King Edward will benefit from the EzRMS Core Module, Ez-QUOTE, Ez-REGION, Ez-BUDGET, Ez-CONTRACT and Ez-COMPETE.
“Skyline Hotels & Resorts is a rapidly growing collection of diverse properties where the recent introduction of EzRMS has been integral to the rapid, straightforward implementation of centralized, streamlined revenue management processes,” said Scott Farrell, director of Revenue & Distribution, Skyline Hotels & Resorts. “Our team is impressed with the user friendliness of the EzRMS system. Their straightforward and accessible dashboard tools and built-in comprehensive reporting have minimized the familiarization process enabling our hotels to quickly optimize the value of the solution, increase operational efficiency and focus on execution. Having those critical data points and enhanced forecasting capabilities at our fingertips will allow Skyline to enhance our presence in the Canadian marketplace and enhance long-term strategies for all of our market segments while continuing to book the right guest at the right time at the right rate.”
“Skyline Hotels & Resorts manages two of Ontario’s most recognisable resorts and three of downtown Toronto’s leading properties, including the world renowned The King Edward Hotel,” said Phil Robart, vice president, Infor. “We are certainly very pleased with their decision to make Infor their revenue management partner and install our EzRMS system at all properties and look forward to working closely with Scott and his team to ensure our product’s success at each location.”
About Skyline International Development Inc.:
Skyline is a leader in the operation and development of hospitality resorts and destination communities in downtown Toronto and across some of Ontario’s most important resort regions including Simcoe County, Georgian Bay and Muskoka. Founded by visionary entrepreneur Gil Blutrich in 1998, Skyline boasts a surging asset base that has grown from $26 million to $245 million in little more than a decade. The company employs a staff of 1,500 and has more than 2,600 acres (1,052 hectares) of land and 1,000 rooms and suites in its holdings, including premiere resort and destination communities such as Port McNicoll near Midland, Ont., Deerhurst Resort and Horseshoe Resort. Skyline’s unique urban asset mix includes Toronto’s boutique Pantages and Cosmopolitan Hotels, as well as the iconic King Edward Hotel—a partnership between Dundee Realty Corp., developer Alex Shnaider, Skyline International Development Inc., and Serruya Realty Group Inc. Skylife, the company’s innovative lifestyle program, provides its resort community residents and members with unlimited access to activities such as golf and skiing, as well as discounts on spa services and hotel rooms in Canada and around the world. For more information, visit www.skylineinvestments.com
Infor is the third-largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.