Birmingham, UK October 2013 – Inforlogic (part of the Venostic Solutions Group) announced it has joined the Infor Partner Network (IPN) a select group of channel partners that re-sell and service Infor’s leading business application software. Inforlogic will focus on selling and servicing Infor SyteLine throughout the UK. Infor is the world's third largest suppliers of enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications and services, with more than 70,000 customers. Approximately 20% of Infor’s license revenue is generated through channel partners in the IPN.
- Through the appointment of Inforlogic, Infor expands its presence in the UK manufacturing industry.
- The IPN is an industry leading program which focuses on helping Infor channel partners run successful businesses based around supplying Infor products and services, enabling partners to deliver the highest quality support for Infor customers.
- In 2012 Infor delivered more than 100 new products, including a number of Infor10 Industry Suites; applications specialised by industry featuring Infor10 ION technology, which uses open standards to integrate Infor and non-Infor applications.
- Throughout 2013, Infor plans to introduce nearly 300 new products, including Infor 10x and Infor Ming.le, which is an increase of more than 150% over the previous year. In addition to new products, Infor plans to deliver at least twice as many features and enhancements and four times as many integrations to Infor and third party applications through Infor ION, the company’s lightweight middleware platform, than in the previous year.
“We joined the IPN for very simple reasons,” said Paula Yarwood, Business Relationship Manager, Inforlogic. “Inforlogic specialises in working with customers to find the right solution for their needs. With developments like Infor ION and Infor 10x, together with out-of-the box industry-specific functionality, Inforlogic knows that it can build long-term relationships with products that grow with our customers.”
“Infor is focused on creating and sustaining collaborative relationships with channel partners, such as Inforlogic , that have considerable vertical market expertise and are well aligned with our software applications,” said Jeff Abbott, vice president, Global Alliances and Channels, Infor. “This new partnership demonstrates Infor’s continued focus on quality over quantity, and our commitment to building a leading partner network that provides expert training, resources, support, and financial investment to help partners sell better and faster.”
Inforlogic, a subsidiary of the Venostic Solutions Group and an Infor Channel partner, pride themselves on providing leading Enterprise Applications to meet the real world needs of manufacturers. Our software solutions are built around the internal and external business processes of manufacturing. By combining Infor applications with our extensive experience we enable our customers to effectively integrate diverse business processes and still realise a rapid return on investment.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers