London, March 12, 2013 – Casio has announced the launch of a cloud service platform within its Casio Business Management Solution (CBMS), designed to connect networks of existing Casio EPoS terminals to deliver complete sales understanding to senior management, accessible from any location.
The new cloud reporting system will allow retailers to view and print comprehensive business reports from anywhere in the world, ensuring complete control over store networks in real time.
The module enables data from single or multiple sites to be easily viewed in a concise format, with users able to build detailed sales reports for instant business analysis. Managers are therefore able to make clearer business decisions on a store-by-store basis, without having to rely on individual reports being sent.
Guy Boxall, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Casio explains: “We’re seeing reports that online will account for 30 per cent of retail sales by 2020, and if they are to compete, in- store retailers have to embrace these changes within their business. The cloud is a huge opportunity for managers to get smarter with their data and make more informed decisions, a move that can ultimately help them to attract shoppers back into the store and, most importantly, turn a profit.”
The new CBMS Cloud Reporting Platform from Casio will also provide:
- Accurate product pricing figures leading to clearer profit margin evaluation
- Monitoring of gross profit on a daily, weekly and monthly basis allowing data effective price changes and special offers in real-time
- Controlled user access, restricting unauthorised users from viewing reports from other branches.
- Clear analysis of sales patterns, areas of profit and sale-driving lines
- Stock control: allowing retailers to hold just the right amount of stock, monitoring leakage and wastage to reduce variable business costs
Guy continues: “Cloud management puts control back into the hands of the retail manager – there’s no more waiting for incremental reports from their store network, they can view all activity as it happens. This allows them to make profit-enhancing decisions, even while on the beach with only their smartphone for company.”
The new CBMS Cloud Reporting Programme from Casio can be seen at the Retail Business Technology Expo, at London Earls Court, 12-13th March 2013.
Tel: +44 (0)1522 883640