Qumu (NASDAQ: QUMU), the leading enterprise video platform provider, today announced the newest version of their Video Control Center platform solution for the enterprise. Updates include user-friendly webcasting, improved mobile browsing and a brand new player interface.
Qumu’s Video Control Center version 7 release focuses on bringing the power of enterprise video to every employee. Video Control Center enables businesses to manage, organize and securely distribute live and on-demand video anywhere, any time. Highlights of Video Control Center version 7 include:
- Flexible portal pod structure allows users to change the layout of the main page and channel pages so that each can have a different layout (list views, scrolling thumbnails, including program details or not, etc.).
- Enhanced HTML 5 portal dynamically resizes and adjusts the layout to best accommodate viewers on mobile devices with varying screen resolutions.
- Speech Search capability is now inside of the player, so that when a video is embedded in another website it retains the ability to search the spoken words within the video.
- RSS feed capability has been expanded so that there is a separate RSS feed available for every pod (favorite videos, most recent videos, etc.).
- Self-Service Webcast is now available through the end user portal and no longer requires use of the administrator interface, enabling less technical users to run their own live events.
- BYOD Support – Secure download of videos to mobile devices with full encryption and remote device wipe capability to ensure expired videos are removed automatically.
- Multi-language support - the product interface is now available in Japanese, German and Spanish, in addition to English, with additional languages coming in 2014.
“Video Control Center version 7 represents a big step forward, not just for Qumu, but for enterprise video,” said Vern Hanzlik, General Manager of Qumu. “With increased usability, a redesigned architecture and secure download, this new release has all of the tools businesses need to make video a central part of their communications infrastructure.”
To Learn More – Register for the Webcast
The Video Control Center version 7 webcast featuring Chris Zaloumis, Qumu VP of Product Management is available starting Monday, November 25, 2013 at 11AM EST. Register now to learn more about the new product features.
Service Delivery Executive
Tel: +44 (0)1522 883640