London – 19th June, 2013 – Backed by company growth and key milestones over the past year, Masergy is strengthening its position as a leading managed services and cloud communications provider delivering customised, high-value solutions and “Performance Beyond Expectations” for its customers worldwide.
Masergy’s continued global expansion and its recent acquisition of managed unified-communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) provider Broadcore has helped the company evolve from a leading network services provider to an innovative IT transformation provider. Masergy today combines the world’s largest independent global network platform, its cloud communications offering and a passionate commitment to customer service to deliver high-performance network and communications solutions that are tailored to the unique needs of each customer.
“Many network providers force companies to fit into a product ‘box.’ But at Masergy we transform a company’s IT infrastructure from complex and rigid to simple, agile and reliable,” said Masergy CEO Chris MacFarland. “Over the past year we have accomplished multiple strategic initiatives focusing on expanding services, value and reach for our customers. Today our growing portfolio of network-embedded and cloud-based services helps companies do more with less so they can meet real business challenges such as globalisation, IT cost containment, application experience and workplace evolution.”
As part of its strategic transformation Masergy is launching new brand messaging to articulate what its recent evolution means to its customers, partners and the broader industry. Centred on the core theme of improving customers’ IT performance the company’s new brand essence features the tagline “Performance Beyond Expectations.” Masergy has also revamped its website at www.masergy.com to communicate this updated messaging to the market.
Key Company Initiatives and Milestones
Masergy’s transformation is the culmination of several strategic programs and acquisitions the company has undertaken during the past year, including:
- Cloud-based Security – March 2012 – Intelligent Internet Management (IIM) is one of the company's latest additions to its visibility and control solutions providing cloud-based security and application management
- Broadcore Acquisition – July 2012 – This transaction marked the expansion of Masergy’s core services into cloud-based unified communications
- Global Cloud Communications – September 2012 – The launch of Masergy’s first network-embedded unified communications offering for enterprise customers. A direct result from the Broadcore acquisition
- Broadcore Connect – February 2013 – A cloud communications product that marked Masergy’s foray from an exclusive provider to enterprise customers into a new market opportunity aimed at medium-sized businesses
Masergy has also achieved multiple company milestones recently, including:
- Customer Service Growth – Masergy’s long-standing commitment to customer service was validated this year by a company-record and “best-in-class” Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 59.3 percent. The score is based on direct customer feedback and far exceeds the technology industry’s benchmark of 24.7 percent
- Revenue Growth – Masergy has experienced robust revenue growth over the past two years including 19.4 percent growth in its most recent fiscal year 2011-2012 and 13.2 percent growth in fiscal year 2010-2011
- Geographic Expansion – Masergy recently expanded its network presence in Latin America with new POPs in Mexico City, Miami and Sao Paulo. The company’s major global solutions platform has a consistent growth rate of 3-6 new core datacentres per year on average
- Channel Expansion – Masergy continues to expand its Global Partner Program by adding more strategic partners each year. The company’s channel revenue has also grown 20 percent year-over-year from its existing base of Platinum and Gold partners
Masergy delivers a pure Ethernet experience anywhere in the world and includes SLAs that guarantee 100 percent reliability for voice, video and other critical business applications. Masergy also offers a wide range of cloud-based networking and unified communications services that serve both enterprise and medium-sized companies.
Masergy is a managed services and cloud communications provider delivering customised, high-performance platforms that help businesses compete in the global marketplace. The company pioneered one of the first global IP/MPLS networks in 2000 that could deliver a pure Ethernet experience to any location worldwide. Masergy has since expanded its offerings and today operates the largest independent global network platform, a fully integrated cloud communications offering, cloud-based security and managed network services. These solutions deliver a superior customer experience with guaranteed performance, scalability and reach. Masergy's award-winning technology, flexible solutions and unmatched passion for customer care are why a growing number of the world's largest companies rely on Masergy to deliver performance beyond expectations. For more information about Masergy visit www.masergy.com or follow the company on Twitter @Masergy.