Fuelled by significant global adoption and solid sales of its award-winning multi-domain master data management (MDM) solution, Stibo Systems today announced record year-end performance for their 2013 fiscal year which ended April 30, 2013. The Company continued to achieve positive cash flow and profitability and increased its year over year revenue by 30 per cent in the last four quarters. Additional deployments from existing clients, expansion into new geographies and new customer contracts contributed to Stibo Systems' extensive worldwide growth.
- Industry leading companies selected Stibo Systems for their multi-domain MDM projects. New customers include: House of Fraser, Vasanta Group, Ahlsell, Best Buy, City Electrical Factors, Ferguson, Landal Greenparks and Mason Companies, Spectrum Brands.
- Nearly 10 per cent of its existing customers upgraded to the Stibo Systems STEP platform version 6.0, enabling them to expand their multi-domain efforts and add additional data domains.
- Gartner Inc. named Stibo Systems’ customer Grainger a top three finalist in the Gartner Master Data Management (MDM) Excellence Awards 2013. The Award recognises end-user organisations that planned and executed successful MDM programs with significant and measurable business benefits.
- Stibo Systems’ customer Cooper Lighting was chosen as a 2012 Best Practices Award Winner by The Data Warehousing Institute.
- Grainger and Stibo Systems were chosen the winners of the 2013 Ventana Research Leadership Award for Service and Supply Chain Excellence by Ventana Research.
- Acknowledged extensively by key industry analysts:
- Named a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product Data Solutions by Gartner, Inc.
- Ranked highest in the Ventana Research Value Index for Product Information Management.
- Independent research firm, Information Difference, ranks Stibo Systems a leader in Master Data Management.
- Grew its worldwide presence to 16 locations with new offices and partners in Australia, Sweden, South America, Canada and Holland.
- Achieved significant vertical market growth across all key industries, especially among the retail sector as organizations sought to leverage their multi-domain data assets in order to drive profits and achieve a competitive advantage.
- “Creating an impressive multichannel experience for our customers is Best Buy Canada’s number one goal, and we remain committed to meeting their needs both online and in the store,” said Robert Pearson, Vice President of eCommerce at Best Buy Canada. “Leveraging Stibo Systems' deep experience and its proven Master Data Management platform, we can ensure success in achieving our eCommerce objectives and, more importantly, continue to meet the unique and growing needs of our customers.”
- "We are honoured to be selected as a finalist for the Gartner MDM Excellence Award. We are constantly looking for creative ways to deliver value to our customers, while making it easier for them to get the products and solutions they need to do their jobs,” said Gene Rados, Senior Director of Projects and Content Management at Grainger. "By developing a product information management approach that combined strategy, process, and systems, our resulting MDM system can support the acquisition and management of millions of products, across a multi-branded and multi-channel global business. In addition, we leverage Stibo Systems' MDM platform to create information that can support our global, targeted, print and electronic publishing, as well as search and select across all current and emerging channels.”
- "For the second year in a row, Stibo Systems and its customers are recognised for their ability to deliver significant business value,” said Mark Smith, CEO & Chief Research Officer of Ventana Research. "Grainger is a fantastic example of how product information can be used to derive clear and demonstrable results. We congratulate them for their MDM efforts and for using product information strategically to better the customer experience and improve its overall service and supply chain management.”
- According to the November 2012 Magic Quadrant for MDM of Product Data Solutions by Gartner Inc. (NYSE: IT - News), "Many organisations of all sizes and across many industries struggle to maintain a consistent, shareable and accurate single version of product or service data across their enterprises. Achieving and maintaining a single, semantically-consistent version of product master data is a critical capability for any customer-centric organisation.”