London, 14th March 2013 - IT Europa, the leading European IT publisher and market intelligence organisation, today announced the winners of the European IT & Software Excellence Awards 2013 - the pan-European awards event for ISV, IT and Telecoms channels. The finalists were honoured last night at a celebration dinner at the London Lancaster Hotel.
The European IT & Software Excellence Awards are the only pan-European awards which recognise the crucial role that ISVs, VARS, Solution Providers and Systems Integrators play in the delivery of real world solutions, and attracted entries from 25 countries. Entries were submitted by the ISV or solution provider themselves describing the solution provided and each had to be supported by an endorsement by the client. 64 companies from 15 countries made the finals. The winners were selected by an independent panel of consultants and editors.
The most successful company at the awards was Siveco Romania who scooped ERP/Supply Chain Management Solution of the Year in the ISV categories and Government Solution of the Year and Vertical Market Solution of the year in the Solution Provider section of the awards. The award for European Distributor of the year went to Exclusive Networks, Service Provider of the Year to Easynet, European Hardware Vendor of the year was awarded to Emulex and Software Vendor of the Year to Oracle.
“With nearly double the number of entries this year, all of a very high quality the judges had a tough job deciding on the winners,” stated John Chapman, Editorial Director at IT Europa. “Each year we are encouraged by the tremendous enthusiasm from the channel right across Europe for such an awards event and by the real skill and ingenuity demonstrated in developing and implementing the most innovative of solutions.”
The awards categories were divided into three main groups: The ISV categories were for software development companies, the Solution Provider categories were for Systems Integrators and Solution VARs and the supplier categories, for which channel companies nominated their suppliers, covered distributors, service providers and vendors and recognised the support provided through their channel programs.
The European IT & Software Excellence Awards 2013 – results:
ISV Categories Winners
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Solution of the Year Tollring
- Communications / Mobility Solution of the Year Appear Networks
- ERP/Supply Chain Management Solution of the Year SIVECO Romania
- Government Solution of the Year IN2 Group
- Information & Document Management Solution of the Year PRISYM ID
- Relationship Management Solution of the Year ccapps
- SaaS Solution of the Year Debriefing Software
- Software Innovation Solution of the Year PureNet
- Vertical Market Solution of the Year PCMS
Solution Provider Categories
- Datacenter Solution of the Year EACS Limited
- Enterprise Solution of the Year Cisilion
- Government Solution of the Year SIVECO Romania
- Managed Service Solution of the Year Vision (Office Automation) Limited
- Mobility / Communications Solution of the Year HCL Technologies
- SME Solution of the Year Polymorph Ltd
- Storage/Information Management Solution of the Year BPMonline
- Vertical Market Solution of the Year SIVECO Romania
- Distributor of the Year Exclusive Networks UK
- Hardware Vendor of the Year Emulex
- Software Vendor of the Year Oracle
- Service Provider of the Year Easynet
- Finance Services Provider of the Year BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions
In congratulating the winners, Alan Norman, Managing Director of IT Europa said: “the overall quality of entries was extremely high and demonstrated the depth of talent in the channel community across Europe. I congratulate all the winners and wish them and all the finalists every success in the year ahead.”