Reading, Berkshire, 7 January, 2013 -- Enghouse Interactive, developer of the most comprehensive portfolio of interaction management solutions, has unveiled a number of cloud-deployment options for Contact Center: Enterprise (Syntellect CIM). Offering flexible options on-premise, distributed across multiple sites or on a public cloud infrastructure, Contact Center: Enterprise empowers customers to create and implement the right cloud strategy that meets their unique business needs.
Optimising operational performance is a key element in maximising return on investment and reducing total cost of ownership for contact centre deployments. Contact Center: Enterprise leverages public cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), where computing resources are highly scalable, elastic and delivered as pay-for-use services. This provides a number of IT and business benefits, which include:
- Moving IT allocations (server hardware, server software) to operating expense (Opex), limiting requirements for capital budget expenses (Capex)
- Scaling instantly, on demand to meet changing business needs
- Enabling lines of business to drive software decisions and adoption
- Shifting IT focus from general server administration and maintenance to unique, customer-specific projects that provide greater business value
Versatile cloud deployment options help provide the proper operational balance based on the distinct needs of the organisation. Contact Center: Enterprise allows users to deploy on a:
- Private Cloud: an on-premise deployment with the flexibility to either centralise or distribute components across geographically distributed sites allowing IT to provide contact centre services that meet the needs of their enterprise
- Virtual Private Cloud: leverages a public cloud infrastructure as a service (i.e. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, EC2) environment to create a reserved, isolated and private section of the cloud, replacing the need for on-premise servers and server software
- Hybrid Cloud: a blending of on-premise, Private Cloud and Public Cloud infrastructure to connect on-premise applications and/or Contact Center: Enterprise components
“Contact Center: Enterprise’s distributed, component based architecture enables customers to deploy flexibly, taking advantage of on-premise and public cloud infrastructure,” said Christoph Mosing, president, Enghouse Interactive North America. “They can move on-premise installations into the cloud, distribute across on-premise and cloud infrastructure creating virtual contact centres, or create a cloud contact centre instance that is operated seasonally, only paying for what is needed during up time.”
With its distributed, highly scalable and resilient architecture, Contact Center: Enterprise delivers the flexibility to deploy anywhere, on-premise or in the cloud, optimising costs and meeting organisational needs. With this kind of flexibility, customers can write their own contact centre cloud roadmap, creating deployments that meet their business needs now and in the future.
To schedule a Contact Center: Enterprise demo, please visit www.enghouseinteractive.com.
About Enghouse Interactive
Enghouse Interactive delivers technology and expertise to maximise the value of every customer interaction. The Company develops the most comprehensive portfolio of interaction management solutions. Core technologies include contact center, attendant console, IVR and call recording solutions that support any telephony environment, on-premise or in the cloud. Enghouse Interactive has thousands of customers worldwide, supported by a global network of partners and more than 700 dedicated staff across the company’s international operations.
Enghouse Interactive is a subsidiary of Enghouse Systems Limited, a software and services company traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL." Founded in 1984, Enghouse Systems is a consistently profitable company, which has grown both organically and through the acquisition of well-regarded specialists including Arc, CosmoCom, Datapulse, Syntellect, Telrex, Trio and Zeacom. Learn more at www.enghouseinteractive.com.
Phone: +44 118 972 8505
The Whiteoaks Consultancy
Phone +44 1252 727 313