Fraikin Group is a European leader in the rental of industrial and commercial vehicles with a turnover of $694 million.
It operates 230 integrated service facilities across Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Poland and the UK.
Fraikin’s Finance department revised its credit risk strategy to meet the needs of its evolving business model. Fraikin chose Tinubu Square’s cloud software platform. Below are some of the benefits they achieved:
- Greater visibility and improved control of trade credit risk both locally and enterprise wide
- Established a central hub to access and assess information across their group
- Aggregated risk and capped exposure by buyer and buyer groups
- Reassessed and redefined their credit insurance strategy
- Increased profitability by increasing sales with “Acceptable Risk” as defined by the groups risk strategy
- Reduced credit risk costs by integrating, streamlining and simplifying credit management processes
- Decrease in DSO by country and by the group
- Realized significant savings in time and money
Tinubu Square invites you to join our 60 minutes webinar on Friday the 13th December at 10.00am which is being hosted by Michael Feldwick, CEO of Tinubu Square UK and Ireland.
Michael will be joined by Mark Avery to provide a demonstration of our cloud platform and answer any questions around trade credit risk both domestically and internationally.
Michael has a wealth of experience in the area of credit risk. Prior to joining Tinubu Square, Michael was Head of Foreign Risk at Euler Hermes Plc.
This is a FREE event. There is no charge.
Tel: +44 (0)207 469 2577