More than 1,000 product development and innovation practitioners will connect on May 16 for the PIPELINE 2013 online conference.
The conference, hosted by Planview®, is presented on a virtual platform and gives attendees practical advice on delivering the most innovative, profitable and differentiated products to market.
With attendance from 95 countries over the past three years, the free, cross-industry conference offers a wealth of learning and networking opportunities all via participants’ computers. Professionals across a variety of roles including innovation, product development, product management, business development, project and program management and R&D will:
- Learn about best practices to speed time to market, strengthen brand positioning and stay ahead of the competition
- Connect with peers to share insights and lessons learned
- Access industry-leading innovation experts and product development practitioners
- Download resources from analysts, solution providers and industry associations
PIPELINE 2013 speakers include renowned innovation and product development thought leaders from across the globe who will address the theme of “Change the Game with Innovation that Works”:
- Terry Jones, founder and former CEO of Travelocity.com, and chairman, Kayak.com
- Dr. Robert G. Cooper, president, Product Development Institute and professor emeritus, McMaster University
- Oliver Gassmann, Ph.D., professor, University of St. Gallen, and innovation author & director, Institute for Technology Management,
- Frans Johansson, innovation author, founder and CEO, The Medici Group
- Thomas Andrae, director, 3M New Ventures, EMEA
In addition to live general sessions with Q&A, attendees can access on-demand breakout sessions, chat with peers and speakers in the interactive networking lounge, access valuable resources in the exhibit hall and innovation library, and more. Participants can log in at their convenience, and come and go as fits their schedule. Throughout the virtual platform, attendees also have access to chat capabilities to connect with other attendees and sponsors.
This is a FREE event. There is no charge.