Business Issues on IT-Director.com
All the content in this part of IT-Director.com is associated with Business Issues. To view other content either click on the logo to return to the homepage, or use the domain sub-navigation.
Business Issues Opinion & Analysis
Digital rights management is evolving in response to the rise of cloud services, the diversification of user end-points and increasing cyber-threats. New products are emerging to overcome the shortfalls of earlier products.
Bob Tarzey, Quocirca | 19th October 2016
The Yahoo hack - a numbers game
The theft of the email addresses and other account details of 500 million Yahoo users is a golden opportunity for cyber-criminals working with bad-bots.
Bob Tarzey, Quocirca | 18th October 2016
Industry Experts Discuss Artifact Repositories
We recently hosted another episode of our Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast featuring expert panelists that held a discussion about artifact repositories.
Anders Wallgren, Electric Cloud | 18th October 2016
Nok Nok adds a risk engine for FIDO driven authentication
The addition of a risk engine to Nok Nok's FIDO-driven Authentication Server further strengthens the way web service providers can authenticate the consumers they transact with.
Bob Tarzey, Quocirca | 17th October 2016
Why EU data protection will still apply to post-Brexit UK
For commercial, legal and moral reasons the EU GDPR, or something that mimics it, will apply in the UK following Brexit.
Bob Tarzey, Quocirca | 14th October 2016
Industry Experts Discuss Continuous Improvement Practices
During this video podcast, we discussed key prerequisites for continuous improvements and lessons learned from the field. Below is a list of takeaways.
Anders Wallgren, Electric Cloud | 6th October 2016
- The Automotive Industry is Driving Innovation with DevOps
- Best Practices for Implementing Open Source in Your DevOps Toolchain
- The Next Evolution of DevOps in the Enterprise: "Hardening" DevOps
- Demand for Managed Print Services on the rise
- Be careful what you read
- How EU GDPR compliance enables enterprises to both gain data privacy and improve their bottom line
Business & Technology News
Business headlines from BBC News:
- Nissan in UK: 'No cheque book' involved, says minister
- Mobile and Youtube boost Google parent Alphabet profits
- China's main search engine Baidu sees first ever revenue drop
- 'Pre-reg' cars now widespread in UK
- The robotic caterpillar powered by light and other news
- California's mixed feelings about proposed US-Asia trade pact
- Smart home threat
- Lost riches
- Brazil's 'oil capital' Macae loses out
- Uber employment tribunal: Ruling due in London