- SMBs face the same workforce management challenges as larger organisations but have fewer resources. In fact, 49 percent of SMBs are more likely to point to time spent on manual transactions as a key challenge driving adoption of workforce management1.
- With a limited HR and IT budget, SMBs are ideally suited to realise the scalability and ease of use promised by cloud solutions such as Workforce Ready.
- Built entirely for the cloud, Workforce Ready gives customers flexibility to choose the features needed today with the opportunity to grow in the future. Specific features of the suite include:
- Workforce Ready is available in the United Kingdom, Belgium and The Netherlands in English, French and Dutch.
- Capitalising on its hosted multi-tenant architecture, Workforce Ready uses a simple SaaS-based pricing approach. Applications are available on a per-employee, per-month basis, accompanied by fixed-price implementation services.
- Time and Attendance – Streamlines time tracking by automating the collection of time and attendance information, and enforces pay and work rules by knowing who is doing what, when, and why.
- Scheduling – Controls labour costs by reducing overstaffing and understaffing as well as avoiding costly overtime. Allows dynamic on-the-fly scheduling to easily change schedules as needed while complying with organisation-specific policies.
- Absence Management – Reduces compliance risk around absence-related policies and accruals, including company leave requirements. Every employee’s eligibility for paid and unpaid leave is authenticated based on vacation time, sick time, and organisation-specific criteria.
- Human Resources – A comprehensive, end-to-end HR solution that keeps employees, managers, and HR administrators up to date and compliant. Provides secure management of employee records and robust performance and asset management tools.
- Hiring – Applicant tracking, screening, and on-boarding accelerates employee recruitment and hiring.
- Labour Analytics – Provides diagnostic views of key labour metrics and point-and-click reporting that identifies areas for cost savings, innovation, and growth.
- Mobile – The power to access Workforce Ready when and where you want. Employees can view schedules, request time off, and view their pay statements. Managers can approve timecards, manage exceptions, and find replacement workers quickly and effectively.
- Dick Cahill, vice president and general manager, international, Kronos
“Kronos is deeply committed to Europe, with a well-established presence in the enterprise segment of the market. With the launch of our Cloud workforce management suite in Europe, we are bringing the SMBs an entirely new way of managing their workforce, with enterprise-level capabilities in an easy-to-use, easy-to-afford, cloud-based environment. Workforce Ready will help SMBs gain a competitive advantage through this single-source solution for effectively managing their workforces.”
- Mollie Lombardi, vice president and principle analyst, Human Capital Management, Aberdeen Group
“Organisations with less than 1,000 employees are 45 percent more likely than larger organisations to indicate that their preferred delivery model for core HR and workforce management solutions is a (SaaS) or cloud-based model (42 percent versus 31 percent). Typically these technology options do not require as much time or resource investment to implement, and can help reduce the burden on IT to support the software, while also helping businesses remain more flexible as they grow or their needs change.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organisations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labour costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labour analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
Organisations that are interested in purchasing Kronos products and services should base their decision solely on what is currently available. Unreleased products, services, or functionality referenced in this document and other publicly available materials, including public statements and on kronos.com, are not a promise of fulfillment and may not be delivered as promised or at all.
© 2013 Kronos Incorporated.Kronos is a registered trademark and Workforce Ready and Workforce Innovation That Works are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Footnote 1: Mollie Lombardi, “Workforce Management for the SMB: Big Results for Small and Medium Businesses” Aberdeen Group, September 2012