The global financial crisis showed us how essential liquidity really is as an element of the banking industry. Before 2007-2008, the general assumption was that funds were always available, at little or no cost. Tight liquidity practices weren‘t needed and it was a common practice to refinance long-term assets with short-term liabilities. Post crisis, however, liquidity risk management has returned as an important topic for both banks and regulators. Liquidity can be considered at or near the top of bankers’ priority lists and may remain there for some time to come. With liquidity risk management being more important than ever, it is of utmost importance for treasury and liquidity managers to gather the strategic information provided at the 9th Annual Liquidity Management conference, organised yet again by Fleming Europe.
Benefits of attending
- Complete understanding, overall context and balance sheet risk management
- Choosing the right risk appetite framework
- Hear the latest comments on the Basel liquidity standards
- Learn about and compare how liquidity is managed in different financial institutions
- Benchmark your own liquidity risk management processes
- Discover how transfer pricing can become the key element in bank's success
For further information about the event, cost and registration please contact Will Hoss via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +421257272144.
For further information about the event, cost and registration please contact Will Hoss via email@example.com or call +421 257 272 144.
Tel: +421 257 272 144