Cambridge, UK / Chicago, IL, USA, 16 April 2014 – CRedit360 has been named a leader in Verdantix’s global Green Quadrant Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) Software 2014 report. According to the independent analyst firm, CRedit360 injects sustainability innovation into EH&S Management. Furthermore, CRedit360 is one of only three vendors to be listed by Verdantix as both a leader in EH&S Software and a leader in Sustainability Software.
EH&S systems enable companies to monitor and analyse environmental and health and safety data, ensuring they comply with regulatory reporting requirements around the globe. The sector is expanding rapidly, with the report finding EH&S technology spending the fastest growing IT budget area.
At the forefront of a new wave of suppliers, CRedit360 was highlighted for its innovation, easy to use interface, automated reporting functions, enhanced performance analysis and ability to integrate non-financial reporting (such as sustainability, supply chain and EH&S data) into a single platform, increasing efficiency and driving better enterprise-wide decision making.
“In the last two years, the pace of innovation in the EH&S software market has quickened,” commented Jordan Nadian, Verdantix Analyst and co-author of the report. “For EH&S leaders seeking to implement a comprehensive software solution, there is an embarrassment of riches. Supplier investments in mobile device connectivity, management of change modules, slick user interfaces and more powerful analytical tools strengthen the business case to dump spreadsheets and switch off badly designed home-grown databases.”
This new accolade builds on CRedit360’s existing strong position in the sustainability management market, where it was included in Verdantix’s latest 2013 Green Quadrant Sustainability Management Software report.
“This latest accolade from Verdantix is a testament to the changing face of the Environment, Health & Safety software sector, as companies look to integrate their reporting with other areas, such as sustainability,” says Richard Kirby, Product Director at CRedit360. “To achieve this, we are supporting organisations as they seek to move away from clunky, difficult to operate systems to more nimble, flexible and easy to use software that makes it simple to collect and analyse information to drive regulatory reporting and risk management. Our background, experience and technology make us ideally placed to expand in this fast-growing market.”
CRedit360 are well placed in this new wave of EH&S software vendors with key strengths in:
- EH&S and sustainability performance analysis. CRedit360 achieved the highest score in the market for its performance analysis functionality, which includes analysis, reporting, benchmarking and forecasting. This reflects over 10 years of investment in business intelligence for environmental and sustainability data. According to Verdantix, CRedit360 is one of the few EH&S applications to contain high quality forecasting tools.
- Superior interface design. Verdantix assessed user interface design by requiring each supplier to perform the same usage scenarios in a live product demonstration. Based on this, Verdantix gave CRedit360 a near-perfect 2.9 out of 3.0 for its user interface, which reflects a firm-wide commitment to interface design. CRedit360’s software was found to offer users in a wide variety of roles both admirable ease of use and intuitive navigation.
- GHG Emissions management. Improving data collection, assurance and reporting of emissions is consistently ranked a priority by heads of EH&S and sustainability leaders. CRedit360 offers a robust solution for a wide range of GHG reporting regimes with over 140 customers currently relying on the software for GHG management.
The report also highlighted the drivers behind the high growth of EH&S software purchases and found CRedit360 was well placed to meet challenges relating to:
- Buyers combining EH&S and sustainability disclosures. A primary reason why firms invest in an EMIS application is to consolidate data in a single database to improve the quality, timeliness and cost of tracking and reporting EH&S data. CRedit360 is ideally positioned to meet these needs, especially for firms seeking to converge legacy data sets from old EH&S systems and spreadsheets with advanced tools and sustainability requirements.
- Complex organisations consolidating data from operational systems. The combination of a class-leading user interface, powerful analytical capabilities, cost-effectiveness and a configurable workflow engine positions CRedit360 as a strong option for EH&S buyers that need to aggregate data from multiple ERP systems and site-level or divisional EH&S applications into a comprehensive global EH&S platform.
- Growth of EH&S in the retail and consumer goods sectors. Traditional EH&S solutions have been developed for heavy asset sectors such as mining, oil & gas and power production. As more consumer brands embrace EH&S systems, CRedit360 is a better fit for their needs due to its market understanding and experience.
CRedit360 helps companies to accurately capture, manage and analyse environmental, safety, supplier and social data; providing a 360-degree view on their sustainability & EHS performance. The modular web-based platform allows clients to seamlessly integrate all aspects of sustainability and EHS data management across multiple regions and business units, and rapidly share results with employees and external stakeholders. Founded in 2002, CRedit360 has over 170 customers around the world including Philips, HEINEKEN, Staples and McDonald’s. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with offices in the USA, Australia and Hong Kong. CRedit360 was recently named as a leader in the sustainability software market in the Verdantix 2013 Green Quadrant Sustainability Management Software report, rewarded for excellence in the Environmental Leader Technology Reviews, and won the Ethical Corporation Best Sustainability Software Award.